Original post by StrangeBanana

Spoiler

:five:
Original post by Serine Soul
:tongue:

Watching cbeebies with my brother is expanding my jokes bank :yep:

Any guesses?

@StrangeBanana already has it. :smile:

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants running down the hill towards him?

Spoiler

:five:

:awesome:
Original post by jneill

What did Tarzan say when he saw a herd of elephants running down the hill towards him?

#LameDadJokes
#LameDadJokes

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw, I think it is great that you tried.
Original post by jneill

:rofl:

It did make me laugh :yes:
Reply 9610
Any international student hear back from the cambridge international trust?
I'm off to the shop now and when I return, I suppose I'll have completed my errands for the day/weekend. And then I have the long stretch of the afternoon/evening to study. I don't really have anything else to do which is nice.

How do you guys make long study periods of 6 or more hrs more interesting? I am glad for the time but I am already growing bored by the thought of that much productivity.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I'm off to the shop now and when I return, I suppose I'll have completed my errands for the day/weekend. And then I have the long stretch of the afternoon/evening to study. I don't really have anything else to do which is nice.

How do you guys make long study periods of 6 or more hrs more interesting? I am glad for the time but I am already growing bored by the thought of that much productivity.

I can watch a film whilst revising. Then again, that's probably why I got an E in that Physics exam. Lol.
But seriously, I do watch films whilst revising boring **** like statistics and Physics Unit 5 and I still end up revising. But when i do step or mechanics i concentrate properly cause it needs more peace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys: as M3 exam is getting closer and closer I get scared and nervous. What should I be doing at this point for m3 exam? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jkhan9625
Hey guys: as M3 exam is getting closer and closer I get scared and nervous. What should I be doing at this point for m3 exam? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sacrificing your soul.
Original post by jkhan9625

Posted from TSR Mobile

Make sure you do all of the M3 exercises in the book and that you understand all of the situations and what you need to do for each type of exam question. Then do all of the past papers so you are familiar with exam questions, so you get a feeling of knowing when you get the correct answer - and try to do them all without looking for help.

We have 17 days left and you can do three a day or so and it'll be fine, M3 has a reputation for being hard but most of the paper consists of 'show that' questions with easy followups.
Original post by physicsmaths
I can watch a film whilst revising. Then again, that's probably why I got an E in that Physics exam. Lol.
But seriously, I do watch films whilst revising boring **** like statistics and Physics Unit 5 and I still end up revising. But when i do step or mechanics i concentrate properly cause it needs more peace.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean revising - doing past papers or reading through your notes/studying? I can't see how you can study and watch movies at the same time, but doing past papers doesn't seem too difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314
What do you mean revising - doing past papers or reading through your notes/studying? I can't see how you can study and watch movies at the same time, but doing past papers doesn't seem too difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Learn a section content in a maths modulestakes 5-10 minutes then i do a few simple excercises on that topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@joostan,

https://www.maths.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.maths.cam.ac.uk/files/pre2014/undergrad/pastpapers/2015/ia/PaperIA_4.pdf

How many questions does one need to get fully correct in order to get a first?
Original post by Insight314
@joostan,

https://www.maths.cam.ac.uk/sites/www.maths.cam.ac.uk/files/pre2014/undergrad/pastpapers/2015/ia/PaperIA_4.pdf

How many questions does one need to get fully correct in order to get a first?

It's a bit more complicated than that; you have the α,β\alpha, \beta system which gives you merit marks and then every year the class boundaries change (sometimes on the order of a hundred marks) so there's no set amount of questions you need to fully answer, rather it's something like, you need "x" alphas and "y" betas most years to get this class, etc...

Latest

Trending

Trending