The Student Room Group

Anyone getting beyond tired of hearing about Kate and Gerry McCann

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DorianGrayism
Yeh, well that isn't my argument......so no...

Hahaha..." at least partially" is not "mostly your fault".

Don't worry. I don't expect anything differently from a lawyer except to try to weasel out of their predicament.

People leave their children in a room alone all the time. You don't know what you are talking about.

Nick Griffin also went to Cambridge and did History. I better start listening to him on Holocaust denial then.

That was your argument because despite telling you more than once that maximum sentences are rarely actually given you continue to harp on about the maximum. That's what happens when you're a med student trying to play lawyer. Don't worry, my friends studying medicine can't read and comprehend law stuff either.

MY view is they are mostly responsible. In general they would be considered partially responsible. I don't have a predicament. I think the McCanns are entirely responsible for what happened, and I think if you leave your door open and something happens you are responsible too. I asked if you leave your own door open which you didn't answer - interesting how you won't take the risk for yourself, isn't it? You can disagree with me and that's fine, it's not going to change my own view.

Nick Griffin probably knows more about it than you if he has studied it and you haven't. Typical med student attitude to think you know everything just because you may one day be a doctor. Boring.
It's quite obvious to me that the parents are responsible for her death. The so-called facts just don't stack up. I think they accidentally overdosed with drugs and then tried to make out she was abducted. Fair play to them, they're still keeping up their story all this time later.
Original post by infairverona
That was your argument because despite telling you more than once that maximum sentences are rarely actually given you continue to harp on about the maximum. That's what happens when you're a med student trying to play lawyer. Don't worry, my friends studying medicine can't read and comprehend law stuff either.

Really? Quote where I wrote that all Criminals are given maximum sentences. (HINT: You won't find it).

So, in other words, they can get the maximum in a case of kidnap and murder. Thanks for letting me know the obvious.

MY view is they are mostly responsible. .

Ok and so like I said, using your logic then they should be given a sentence equivalent to that of kidnap / murder or whatever.

You should try arguing against that point instead of the irrelevant part of the sentence length.

Nick Griffin probably knows more about it than you if he has studied it and you haven't. Typical med student attitude to think you know everything just because you may one day be a doctor. Boring.

One day I might be a Doctor? News to me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by daniel182015
It's quite obvious to me that the parents are responsible for her death. The so-called facts just don't stack up. I think they accidentally overdosed with drugs and then tried to make out she was abducted. Fair play to them, they're still keeping up their story all this time later.

I think maybe that Maddy got up in the night, climbed on the sofa and fell behind it, and died there.

both of Madeleine's parents are senior doctors. Do you think they would give their daughter an overdose ?
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I think maybe that Maddy got up in the night, climbed on the sofa and fell behind it, and died there.

and since, we are making things up, I think she jumped out of the window and ran away.
Original post by DorianGrayism
and since, we are making things up, I think she jumped out of the window and ran away.

I suggest you read "The Truth of the Lie".
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I suggest you read "The Truth of the Lie".

Already read the garbage allegations from the book.

The same guy that found for libel and got sacked from his job for falsifying police documents and for covering up police brutality in another murder of a child.

A book trying to blame everyone but himself for botching the job from a convicted fraudster.
(edited 7 years ago)
it was a ritual sacrifice to the Illuminati

case closed
Original post by RhaegoTarg
What is it with you people who scream compassion at everything, yet most likely have never lifted a finger in your life to help the people you preach about?

If you're so distraught about it, give them some more money. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

How many years has it been now? 9 years?
She's gone. It's time to move on. As 'horrible' as that sounds, why waste more police time?

Original post by The_Last_Melon
I'm trying to restore order to the minds of the weak people in this thread. You can't function in society holding views like they do. You need compassion to get by in life.

Anyway, I don't even trust a word that the media says. They only get their information through leaks in the justice system, which I imagine are almost always baseless.

Lol weren't you the guy who made a parody of a rape thread on the same night that it was made. Now you're preaching about compassion :rolleyes:
£12 million quid spent on finding one kid.
How many other missing children get that kind of money?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending