Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by HuzaifahN
19 so im well old.

but not too old :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by 999tigger
Thats the risk you take. We all take.

It doesnt have to be betrayal, they can end for all sorts of reasons and you ralise you change or you arent suited becayse you wnat different things.

If you have mistrust, which is out of proportion you never engage with the other person and causes your relationship to be stunded, weaker and brittle. You have to take the chance imo of showing goodwill, affection and tolerance to someone you care about. You cant do that without trust as its an aspect of intimacy.

So just say I get in another relationship, I should try my best to make the relationship stronger but then I shouldnt get too attached right?
Reply 22
Original post by MevMev
No, this is not something u go see a doctor for
what u got to understand is that teenage (or young adult) relationships can sometimes end unexpectedly and leave us feeling depressed like its the end of the world but really you're young and theres plenty of other ppl out there just as good as her if not better. Get over it and get a move on and find the right girl who will make u happy in life.
this cold hearted emotionless thing is just a phase. Im telling u

Or I can give it a few years and stick to my games and gainz :biggrin: but then Id just feel empty. yknow what you guys are right. Screw ma ex and im sure everyone out there is better.
Dw I ain't thinking of making a TSR post about me looking for a GF. Thats the saddest thing ive seen people actually do.
Reply 23
Original post by MevMev
but not too old :wink:

Not too old for wha? :0 and did you just try dissing me.
1 vs 1 quickscope me scrub :biggrin:.
(edited 7 years ago)
So just say I get in another relationship, I should try my best to make the relationship stronger but then I shouldnt get too attached right?

Just be relaxed and open minded. Trust them from the beginning until or unless they give you reason not to imo as you should give everyone a chance just like you expect them to do the same for you. Its fine getting attached, especially if its mutual.
Reply 25
Original post by 999tigger
Just be relaxed and open minded. Trust them from the beginning until or unless they give you reason not to imo as you should give everyone a chance just like you expect them to do the same for you. Its fine getting attached, especially if its mutual.

your advice has been really useful. I can't thank you enough :biggrin:.
You should become a relationship guru.
your advice has been really useful. I can't thank you enough :biggrin:.
You should become a relationship guru.

Just think it through and maybe look at it from someone elses perspective, then you cna see what makes sense. Nobody wnats to be a mug and get hurt, but the alternative of never interacting with people is equally rubbish, hence where we started off about balance and giving people a chance. Glad you found it useful.
Reply 27
Not too old for wha? :0 and did you just try dissing me.
1 vs 1 quickscope me scrub :biggrin:.

did u just call me a scrub bro
not too old for .... i dunno :wink:
Reply 28
Original post by MevMev
did u just call me a scrub bro
not too old for .... i dunno :wink:

maybe I did.. Maybe I didn't... You gotta find out for yourself.
:wink: (freaky ass wink emoticon ftw FAM)
Reply 29
maybe I did.. Maybe I didn't... You gotta find out for yourself.
:wink: (freaky ass wink emoticon ftw FAM)

this is where i ashamedly admit that i do not know the definition of the term "scrub" and hastily search it on urban dictionary haha
Reply 30
Original post by MevMev
this is where i ashamedly admit that i do not know the definition of the term "scrub" and hastily search it on urban dictionary haha

You don't play any pc games do you? cuz if you did you would know. I could explain the meaning of scrub to you if you want :P;
Reply 31
You don't play any pc games do you? cuz if you did you would know. I could explain the meaning of scrub to you if you want :P;

go for it
i already searched it means somat like a person who tries to please others and gets nothing
Reply 32
Original post by MevMev
go for it
i already searched it means somat like a person who tries to please others and gets nothing

LOL. I thought it meant something like noob. You can search that up too if you want. I didnt actually mean scrub as in the way you read about.
I know how you feel. I have friends but I really don't trust them too much I still like them compared to most of the shites that go to my school but I don't do emotions well.
also got one guy who is my friend who I would be quite happy if he died and cant wait for him to leave. it might just be natural as it is for some people or it may just blow over.
Keep your friends close though as you may need them some day.
Reply 34
Original post by AperfectBalance
I know how you feel. I have friends but I really don't trust them too much I still like them compared to most of the shites that go to my school but I don't do emotions well.
also got one guy who is my friend who I would be quite happy if he died and cant wait for him to leave. it might just be natural as it is for some people or it may just blow over.
Keep your friends close though as you may need them some day.

If we dont trust them then they arent really our friends though. Don't you think. I don't think id would be happy if someone died but I don't trust most of em.
Ye its true I might need them one day. I think for me its a bit natural and a bit of a blow over. I'm not really sure. Thanks for the advice though :biggrin:.
Reply 35
I think I need help. I don't feel any emotions towards other people. People who may consider me as their friend don't know that I don't consider them to be anything to me. I feel as though whenever you let someone get close to you the only thing theyre going to do is betray me at the end of the day.
I think it's because my girlfriend for 1 and a half years broke up with me in December and ever since then I just don't feel anything towards anybody anymore. Do i need to go see a doctor or somat cuz I have no idea.

kk
If we dont trust them then they arent really our friends though. Don't you think. I don't think id would be happy if someone died but I don't trust most of em.
Ye its true I might need them one day. I think for me its a bit natural and a bit of a blow over. I'm not really sure. Thanks for the advice though :biggrin:.

I certainly trust them more than most people but trust is a valuable thing and giving someone too much gives them more control over you.
Reply 37
Original post by HeimIX
kk

kkk?
Reply 38
Original post by AperfectBalance
I certainly trust them more than most people but trust is a valuable thing and giving someone too much gives them more control over you.

Exactly how I feel. We should have been mates irl. Would have been better to know someone like me irl
Exactly how I feel. We should have been mates irl. Would have been better to know someone like me irl

Mabye someday, roughly where do you live? I am West Sussex area

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending