The Student Room Group

First thing you're gonna do when exams are over?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sfaraj
YAY!

same everyone i knew was doing it so i had to do it, my teacher at first was like salma your not ready im moving you down, and i was like lol girl you thought, and left the school, a yr later she asked me what i got and i was A* bish whatttt and she was like I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD! me: lol funny

wbu?

LMFAOO XD And I went to the school in year 9, and I met my maths/arabic teacher...
Teacher: Hello, I heard you are Arab. Where are you from?
Me: Um Algeria
Teacher: ohh great great then you can do Arabic GCSE this year then, ok I will book for you now
Me: woahhh bish chill I just came

and then past papers for writing exam and stuff
but one thing that put me off...
for the speaking exam she literally told me the day before the actual exam that i had a speaking exam...
that day omaagaaad i had to get home, write random shiz and memorise on the same day...
Original post by animeamanda1412
No I'm doing aqa for business
And yeah I'm an anime fangirl

Spoiler

Oh, i like anime, kpop and kdrama too.......not too sure about Kim Sang :tongue: I will leave him to you :wink:
LMFAOO XD And I went to the school in year 9, and I met my maths/arabic teacher...
Teacher: Hello, I heard you are Arab. Where are you from?
Me: Um Algeria
Teacher: ohh great great then you can do Arabic GCSE this year then, ok I will book for you now
Me: woahhh bish chill I just came

and then past papers for writing exam and stuff
but one thing that put me off...
for the speaking exam she literally told me the day before the actual exam that i had a speaking exam...
that day omaagaaad i had to get home, write random shiz and memorise on the same day...

aha i love you maths teacher :biggrin:
oh damn, thats tough, i spent like months revising it, i think i still know it ahah :biggrin:
the writing was the worst for me but in my speaking it was a completely different teacher and she gave me some random question that i hadnt written and i was like wait watttt i think i replied in iraqi slang so llololol and the moderator person was in another universe like i think i could've cheated and she wouldnt have realised :')
Original post by rohit301099
Oh, i like anime, kpop and kdrama too.......not too sure about Kim Sang :tongue: I will leave him to you :wink:

hes ma baeee
AND DUUUUUDE
I FOUND OUT JUST NOW OMG
THE NEW BTS MV CAME OUTTTT
Original post by lilacpotato
What are you gonna do when you walk out of the room after finishing your last exam? :smile:

Going to Sainsburys getting a Ben and Jerrys ice cream some donuts and gonna go home and play games all day and re-watch breaking bad
Original post by sfaraj
same, some days im so excited and super optomistic, the next day im like salma you idiot youre gonna get Ds you might as well book your tickets to go live with your cousins

lol both, im not really one to go with people to events, im better alone and also cba, that 50 quid could be better spent on sweets and ice cream for my summer, plus im going on holiday hopefully, also the whole idea of going to prom but then failing gcses gets me really worried

oh, my school dont have a prom, the whole of yr 11 planned it themselves, a couple of people got the venue and sorted everything out and just got people to pay for it

Lol, book my tickets as well, I think I am going to get Bs..... XD Oh, true i know what you mean tho, food always is better then people :colone: You won't fail......I think. Damn, everyone in my school cba
Original post by sfaraj
aha i love you maths teacher :biggrin:
oh damn, thats tough, i spent like months revising it, i think i still know it ahah :biggrin:
the writing was the worst for me but in my speaking it was a completely different teacher and she gave me some random question that i hadnt written and i was like wait watttt i think i replied in iraqi slang so llololol and the moderator person was in another universe like i think i could've cheated and she wouldnt have realised :':wink:

im the completee opposite
everything was A* s apart from speaking
i knew the text by heart but since i was doing it in year 9, there were students who were 2 years older than me and some went before me...worst mistake eveeerrrr
they all come out like "omigad that was so scary" and gradually i got panicked so when i went to the room i was stuttering so much it sounded like i lied about me knowing how to speak arabic fluently xD
but thank god overall it was A* so im content
Marathon the Lord of the Rings movies bc it's been over a year since I last watched one and I'm starting to go stir crazy
hes ma baeee
AND DUUUUUDE
I FOUND OUT JUST NOW OMG
THE NEW BTS MV CAME OUTTTT

WAIT WHAT :eek: i need to watch in now XD
Original post by lilacpotato
What are you gonna do when you walk out of the room after finishing your last exam? :smile:

Me and my friends are planning to burn our school uniforms :biggrin:DDD we hate it since they changed our school into a 'Academy'
Lol, book my tickets as well, I think I am going to get Bs..... XD Oh, true i know what you mean tho, food always is better then people :colone: You won't fail......I think. Damn, everyone in my school cba

no you wont! im sure you'll get As but if you do do badly then im alright with that, at least you can bring the grade boundaries lower for me:colone:

yes food is amazing, food is my day 1 <3

really? i go to a school thats bascially india cos everyone is asian, you get the rare white here and there otherwise everyone asian so literally since yr 7 its been gcses, from yr 7-10.5 ive been like lol idc this isnt gcses

lol here i am now like salma, you idiot why didnt you revise, you know what your fault idec anymore
WAIT WHAT :eek: i need to watch in now XD

BURTOWRUNE *instrumennvrhweknrwekjcwheyhrbkf*
A bath, with scented candles and a LUSH bathbomb. All surrounding by calming music.

Then I'll probably go out for a few days, until I (hopefully) start my summer job
im the completee opposite
everything was A* s apart from speaking
i knew the text by heart but since i was doing it in year 9, there were students who were 2 years older than me and some went before me...worst mistake eveeerrrr
they all come out like "omigad that was so scary" and gradually i got panicked so when i went to the room i was stuttering so much it sounded like i lied about me knowing how to speak arabic fluently xD
but thank god overall it was A* so im content

aha same for me A* in everything but writing

thats tough man! i would be so scared to do that with older people, but for arabic it was ust us 3 yr 9s so we were chill
Original post by sfaraj
aha same for me A* in everything but writing

thats tough man! i would be so scared to do that with older people, but for arabic it was ust us 3 yr 9s so we were chill

i was literally the only year 9 in front of a whole class of year 11s
imagine that dude xD
Reply 75
Learn to live again :colonhash:
Original post by alishba-rosex
nah, not a good idea

IF it was legal would you say the same thing?
Original post by sfaraj
stay a way from it

Would you say the same thing if it was legal?
BURTOWRUNE *instrumennvrhweknrwekjcwheyhrbkf*

Oh it's really good.......I don't like rapmon's hair in it tho....they cut it too short in my opinion
Original post by HuzaifahN
Would you say the same thing if it was legal?

yes idc if its legal or illegal, someone i know got in the wrong crowd and did weed, one thing lead to another and know they have a mental health issue and are homeless

Quick Reply

Latest