The Student Room Group

Histograms on non calculator ? GCSE Edexcel

Do they come on non calculator or calc ? Or possibility either. Do you know whether they appear more on the non calc or the calc?
It could be either. I'd if you need to find the frequency density or draw the graph it's more likely non calculator but using it to do calculations is more likely calculator. As I said earlier though, it could be either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Matrix123
It could be either. I'd if you need to find the frequency density or draw the graph it's more likely non calculator but using it to do calculations is more likely calculator. As I said earlier though, it could be either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh great gotta know frequency poloygons, cumlative freuqenycy and histograms sigh
Original post by junayd1998
Ugh great gotta know frequency poloygons, cumlative freuqenycy and histograms sigh

Yup, not much to them to be fair. It's more remembering them properly for the exam I think. I thought I was confident on cumulative frequency graphs but made a really stupid mistake in the test.
It's best to go in prepared for them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Yup, not much to them to be fair. It's more remembering them properly for the exam I think. I thought I was confident on cumulative frequency graphs but made a really stupid mistake in the test.
It's best to go in prepared for them :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know, Frequency Polygon I'm fine with and same for cumulative frequency.
Just thought perhaps i could get away without learning histograms and do it for calculator. What did you get in your maths GCSE?
Yeah I know, Frequency Polygon I'm fine with and same for cumulative frequency.
Just thought perhaps i could get away without learning histograms and do it for calculator. What did you get in your maths GCSE?

Well if you want to risk it then you can but I personally wouldn't. I'm still at GCSE - but I'm doing Edexcel too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Well if you want to risk it then you can but I personally wouldn't. I'm still at GCSE - but I'm doing Edexcel too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay are you retaking or doing first time?
Oh okay are you retaking or doing first time?

My first time - same as you I presume

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
My first time - same as you I presume

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, do you have skype ? We could help each other to revise, which could help. I could help you with topics and you could help me. We don't have to talk if you don't want, just type. Up to you.
Yeah, do you have skype ? We could help each other to revise, which could help. I could help you with topics and you could help me. We don't have to talk if you don't want, just type. Up to you.

I'm afraid I don't have Skype. PMs could work, if that's fine by you? What other subjects do you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest