Original post by BubbleBoobies
daaaymmmm!!!

daniel
DAAAAMNNNNN WORLDSTAR loool someone get some ice for her burn

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by BrokenLife
Lol :colonhash:

I know 2 White guys who find me attractive and I wear a hijab.

I'm not white, but when I see girls in the hijab I tend to view them as asexual beings .... a girl who is not interested in dating, not interested in sex, not interested in boyfriend ....unless he is a fellow muslim/hindu and the girls parents approve.

once I fancied a girl who worked in the petrol station. Then a few months later she started wearing the hijab ...and i just lost all interest.
Reply 43
Original post by PrincessZara
Jesus...

I thought you were Muslim?
I'm half white, but yes, some Pakistani girls are really pretty :tongue:
Original post by Josb
I thought you were Muslim?

what has this thread got to do with muslims lol

Spoiler

Reply 46
what has this thread got to do with muslims lol

Spoiler

You're not Muslim?
Original post by SeanFM
I'm half white, but yes, some Pakistani girls are really pretty :tongue:

thank ya
bruhhh I'm Pakistani and whited are not usually attracted to Pakistani , we USUALLY keep with our own culture and religion but hey everyone makes their own choices
Original post by samina_ay
thank ya

Case in point. :wink:
Original post by _Xenon_
What a stupid question! Why would colour matter?!

Well, its not just colour. There are cultural (and a lot of the times, religious) differences.
Original post by ANM775
I'm not white, but when I see girls in the hijab I tend to view them as asexual beings .... a girl who is not interested in dating, not interested in sex, not interested in boyfriend ....unless he is a fellow muslim/hindu and the girls parents approve.

once I fancied a girl who worked in the petrol station. Then a few months later she started wearing the hijab ...and i just lost all interest.

Lol haha I cannot speak for all but I'm certainly not asexual. A piece of cloth cannot change your sex drive etc unless you're not open to be in a relationship. But yeah everyone has their own preferences and if hijab puts you off, fair enough.:h:
Original post by ZuluK
Why would a Pakistani be attracted to someone white? :s-smilie:

Why wouldn't they be? :K:
Reply 53
Original post by SophiaRH
I'm a Pakistani girl and I've recently developed a crush on this white guy but I don't know if he would be attracted to me. So my question is are White guys attracted to Pakistani girls? Another question I have is are polish guys attracted to Pakistani girls ?

I'm white and have been attracted to many Pakistani girls but in general there are those I haven't been attracted to. How I see it is, I like the girls who are not covered up, covered in jewellery (all too common in the culture) and dress well. It's usually the British born Pakistanis I would be attracted to. So it is possible. There was a Pakistani girl on here who I thought was really good looking. But it comes down to indviduals, I can't make a judgement on you without seeing or knowing you
Reply 54
Original post by Hydeman
Why wouldn't they be? :K:

Because..........

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Because..........

Spoiler

Okay, then. :lol:

(You can PM me the reason, if you want. :tongue:)
Original post by Josb
You're not Muslim?

no lol
Reply 57
Original post by Hydeman
Okay, then. :lol:

(You can PM me the reason, if you want. :tongue:)

You just want me to slide into your pms :wink:

I know your game, I know your game :colone:
Reply 58
no lol

You just said that you're going to fast for Ramadan...
Original post by ZuluK
You just want me to slide into your pms :wink:

I know your game, I know your game :colone:

Whatever you say, dear. :dontknow: :innocent:

Latest

Trending

Trending