The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Might have a look later at my cookies, however, I think it's server side because it automatically does it for both phone and laptop even though I only originally did it on one...

Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
Yup, same. Ignoring it for now.

Pondering when to sleep. So work work still to do but no way will I make it to 36 hours awake. At least, not without writing lots of rubbish by the end :frown:

If that won't work check in your profile settings because there might be option to disable auto anon posts or something, but you need to check that yourself because i can't right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
If that won't work check in your profile settings because there might be option to disable auto anon posts or something, but you need to check that yourself because i can't right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not a cookie problem, and nothing in settings as far as I know. I'm going to speak to the CT on Tuesday, and ask if they'll delete the two posts, and perhaps with them no longer there, it won't automatically tick the box! We shall see though!
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I think you just have to spread seeds by animals eating the tree's fruit. In this case that's you, the lemon, you're the fruit. So that means you have to die to reproduce. I'm an animal and I have to eat you. Alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you saying you want to eat me out?
Original post by John55

You can't say things like that on a Sunday!
Original post by ZuluK
:sexface:

Virgin? The lemon hasn't penetrated anyone? :shock:

The girl penetrates the guy in Lemon sex, and no, I have not been penetrated :sigh: What girl would want to penetrate me? :cry2: :cry::bawling:
Original post by John55
The girl penetrates the guy in Lemon sex, and no, I have not been penetrated :sigh: What girl would want to penetrate me? :cry2: :cry::bawling:

Do we need to cut a hole in you lemon? Where's the hole for penetration? I'd penetrate you... 😈 As much as you want 😈

You'd be my first Lemon :wink:
You can't say things like that on a Sunday!

Really? I can't seem to avoid saying things like that on a Sunday... :s-smilie:
Original post by John55

Precisely

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
Do we need to cut a hole in you lemon? Where's the hole for penetration? I'd penetrate you... 😈 As much as you want 😈

You'd be my first Lemon :wink:

Well, if I'm honest, I'm not entirely sure, Lemon sex is extremely complicated, so much so in fact that couples on their first time have to send of a proposal of intimacy to Lemon Matters HQ, then there's a waiting period before they except your proposal (they usually do) then they send you a step by step guide to Lemon lovin!
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Well if you must then please be gentle
Original post by John55
Well if you must then please be gentle

No, I like it rough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by John55
Well, if I'm honest, I'm not entirely sure, Lemon sex is extremely complicated, so much so in fact that couples on their first time have to send of a proposal of intimacy to Lemon Matters HQ, then there's a waiting period before they except your proposal (they usually do) then they send you a step by step guide to Lemon lovin!

How long is the waiting time? I hope the guide is useful and is very detailed with pictures too.

Would someone come and show us? Would there be a video? :colondollar:
Had a nap, urgh, now I just feel awful
Had a nap, urgh, now I just feel awful

That's the worst feeling, you know, when you actually sleep during the day for short periods of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
That's the worst feeling, you know, when you actually sleep during the day for short periods of time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup :frown: I needed to though...had been awake for 24 hours and probably not going to sleep properly until 8 or 9am
Yes, that's me ..
Hello everyone how's it hanging

:biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK

Hi, probably not gonna be on tsr much tonight
Original post by ZuluK

Sad
Heya,