The Student Room Group

First thing you're gonna do when exams are over?

Scroll to see replies

Sleep :sleep:
Original post by HuzaifahN
IF it was legal would you say the same thing?

No, but I would still avoid using it because of it's harmful effects
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by rohit301099
Oh it's really good.......I don't like rapmon's hair in it tho....they cut it too short in my opinion

why is your opinion so dead...you should be like
OMOOOOO IM DYING OMAGADDDD THEY LOOK SO HAWTTT
AND THE DANCE AISHHHHH
AND OMG JIMIN LOOKED SO HOT
AND JIN LOOKS DAEBAKKK
AND SUGA IS SUCH A BOSS AHHH
AND RAPMON'S RAP...DAYUUUUM
AND J HOPE;;;BAHHHHHH
AND V PLAYING THAT GAME OMAGAD
AND KOOKIE.......BAHHHHH HE'S GROWING UP...MY BABY

Spoiler

Original post by mariam687
gna burn all my books.

Wtf is wrong wit u lol
Original post by aRandomGuy:D
Wtf is wrong wit u lol

wht? i dont need my books anymore thn init
wht? i dont need my books anymore thn init

u could give it to other people rather than goin around burning those expensive textbooks. Burn ur house down LOL
Original post by aRandomGuy:D
u could give it to other people rather than goin around burning those expensive textbooks. Burn ur house down LOL

no, i dont use textbooks lol

i use my notes, that are in cheap exercise books, lol

n plus the GCSE's are changing so my notes are irrelevant to people

its ok, i got 2 houses so its all kl :smile:
no, i dont use textbooks lol

i use my notes, that are in cheap exercise books, lol

n plus the GCSE's are changing so my notes are irrelevant to people

its ok, i got 2 houses so its all kl :smile:

ah thats fine i guess lol
Original post by sfaraj
no you wont! im sure you'll get As but if you do do badly then im alright with that, at least you can bring the grade boundaries lower for me:colone:

yes food is amazing, food is my day 1 <3

really? i go to a school thats bascially india cos everyone is asian, you get the rare white here and there otherwise everyone asian so literally since yr 7 its been gcses, from yr 7-10.5 ive been like lol idc this isnt gcses

lol here i am now like salma, you idiot why didnt you revise, you know what your fault idec anymore

Lol, I guess my school is a mixture of everything. Hmm, true i didn't care until year 11.....yet still somehow i got more marks then 95% of the class....I guess it must be in the genes XD I am on the verge of giving up but it's so close to the exam i cba to give up:colonhash:
Original post by animeamanda1412
why is your opinion so dead...you should be like
OMOOOOO IM DYING OMAGADDDD THEY LOOK SO HAWTTT
AND THE DANCE AISHHHHH
AND OMG JIMIN LOOKED SO HOT
AND JIN LOOKS DAEBAKKK
AND SUGA IS SUCH A BOSS AHHH
AND RAPMON'S RAP...DAYUUUUM
AND J HOPE;;;BAHHHHHH
AND V PLAYING THAT GAME OMAGAD
AND KOOKIE.......BAHHHHH HE'S GROWING UP...MY BABY

Spoiler

LOL i guess i am too tired from all the revision, literally only awake because of coffee :colonhash: still I watched it and i was like *wow his hair is too short* XD BUT YEA OMGGGGGGG THE DANCING KILL MEEEEE :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by rohit301099
LOL i guess i am too tired from all the revision, literally only awake because of coffee :colonhash: still I watched it and i was like *wow his hair is too short* XD BUT YEA OMGGGGGGG THE DANCING KILL MEEEEE :biggrin:

Spoiler

Lool what time is it xD

Spoiler

Original post by sfaraj
yes idc if its legal or illegal, someone i know got in the wrong crowd and did weed, one thing lead to another and know they have a mental health issue and are homeless

Ah. Maybe I won't try it then. Was thinkin of tryin it after ramadhan but I won't now. :biggrin: .
Original post by HuzaifahN
Ah. Maybe I won't try it then. Was thinkin of tryin it after ramadhan but I won't now. :biggrin: .

swear its haram anyway

and yeah dont do it
gna burn all my books.

I cant even do that since A levels are over 2 years now and ill need my books and notes for next year:colonhash::frown:
Original post by Ishea16
I cant even do that since A levels are over 2 years now and ill need my books and notes for next year:colonhash::frown:

aww, im sure you'll get a chance to do it :smile:
Return to my love of fictional books since I haven't had time to read one for the past 4 months
Burn everything!
Original post by animeamanda1412
Lool what time is it xD

Spoiler

Um it's 5 pm.......but i have been awake for two days now :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by sfaraj
swear its haram anyway

and yeah dont do it

Ye but it was only going to be a one off.
I have a midi-keyboard I can't wait to use. :biggrin: I'm getting monitors as well (**** acoustic padding, my clothes round the room will trap those phat basses (ha... a trap joke... trap... geddit...trap... hue)) and well... FL studio for as long as possible. Still gotta pirate buy massive since everything just got lost :angry:

This is a GCSE thread... :indiff: .... k... :creep:

Original post by jamestg
GET SMASHED!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

edit - just realised this is a GCSE thread, I do not endorse drinking above the limits. Stay safe kids!

LOL :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest