The Student Room Group

Weird encounter with a Celebrity

Have you ever had any interesting stories with any celebrities?

I had a rather peculiar encounter with injury prone Abou Diaby back when man was still at Arsenal. He would often come by our home sobbing about how he thought he was possessed by a Djinn and would often travel overseas to visit well renowned Imams to do an exorcism on him to remove the bad spirits. Because he was tired of being out of action for so long.

And my mum had contact of a certain Imam who was known for being an expert Djinn buster, often displaying his theatrics on Youtube. So Diaby wanted my mum to pass him the details, and even rented a home close to where Diaby resided for the imam to lounge around for a good month till he did his business on Diaby.

But obviously the Imam took full advantage of this opportunity and trashed the place. Leaving Diaby still injured and having to explain the mess to the landlord who was less than pleased.

Scroll to see replies

I walked past a guy with a godlike jawline and had various fantasies on what unladylike things I would do to Douglas Booth :colone:
Reply 2
Wow!!
:hmmm:
Who you gna call? Djinn busters!

But no, I've not had any similar experiences.

I happened to bump into Linford Chrisitie and Christian Malcolm (another sprinter for those unaware) one day when I was at the Brunel training centre with some college friends. We had a brief chat and they were both perfectly pleasant.

I also met the England rugby team and asked Andrew Sheridan how much he squats, which rather makes me the strange one I think.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I walked past a guy with a godlike jawline and had various fantasies on what unladylike things I would do to Douglas Booth :colone:

Ewww, His butters.
Original post by ByronicHero
Who you gna call? Djinn busters!

But no, I've not had any similar experiences.

I happened to bump into Linford Chrisitie and Christian Malcolm (another sprinter for those unaware) one day when I was at the Brunel training centre with some college friends. We had a brief chat and they were both perfectly pleasant.

I also met the England rugby team and asked Andrew Sheridan how much he squats, which rather makes me the strange one I think.

That's interesting, but why did you ask him "how much he squats"?

Were you impressed with his rear end?:lol:
Met the Hairy Bikers once. It was awkward.
My parents bumped into Raveena Tandon in Central London once :mmm:

I've met Lord Baker, Shami Chakrabarti and Justine Thornton. They're not even celebs :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Inhaling amnesia
Ewww, His butters.

1) He's probs better looking than you
2) Sort your English out. It's "he's"
Original post by iEthan
Met the Hairy Bikers once. It was awkward.

:eek: That's pretty cool. Why was it awkward?
Original post by imaninja
:eek: That's pretty cool. Why was it awkward?

They were just randomly there and they were very shifty :rofl:

Don't be butthurt innit.

He looks scary and slightly resembles a https://i.imgflip.com/6ykxy.jpg

Don't be butt hurt innit.:lol:

He looks scary and slightly resembles a penguin.
Reply 13
I was on a boat with plan b once. Apparently anyway, I didn't know who he was.
Original post by Inhaling amnesia
Don't be butt hurt innit.:lol:

He looks scary and slightly resembles a penguin.

He resembles an angel :angry:
Original post by pjm600
I was on a boat with plan b once. Apparently anyway, I didn't know who he was.

Oh! The chav from Adulthood?
I met Paul Hollywood at a book signing once, I asked him how many books he'd signed so far and he said he'd lost count of people but each book was another £10 in his pocket so he didn't really care.

I was like riiiiiiiight.
I saw Didier Drogba jogging past my family's beach house one morning
Ian Wright told me he liked my name

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by childofthesun
I saw Didier Drogba jogging past my family's beach house one morning

Is he hench?

Quick Reply