The Student Room Group

Why isn't China more inventive/innovating these days?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by chemistrybro
i'm not. it's the truth. their phones contain malware which sends data back to their servers.

I used to think Japanese TVs were full of explosives that the Japanese would set off when they were about to invade us. Then, I became a teenager and realised it was rubbish.

Although sending conversations of everyone all over the world back to China is very innovative but slightly useless because it would take thousands of people years to sieve through just one day's worth of global conversations in dozens of different languages.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Maker
I used to think Japanese TVs were full of explosives that the Japanese would set off when they were about to invade us. Then, I became a teenager and realised it was rubbish.

were you born in the 1940s? japan is a western ally.
Original post by HucktheForde

**** i couldnt even spell chinese properly but i know how to google.

But I don't "know" any of these...

That's the point.
Original post by Maker

Although sending conversations of everyone all over the world back to China is very innovative but slightly useless because it would take thousands of people years to sieve through just one day's worth of global conversations in dozens of different languages.

people don't read each individual email, they can search for keywords etc. and just like the nsa they can record your location, and even possibly access your camera or mic at any given time like the nsa.
i too know how to use wikipedia.

Good for you.

So what was your point?
Original post by brainhuman
Good for you.

So what was your point?

he is trying to impress you. a hard to come by opportunity.
It doesnt need to innovate at the moment as its perfectly ok growing as fast as it is. Maube when it matures and things become more competitive, then they might.
Reply 47
were you born in the 1940s? japan is a western ally.

Thats what they like you to think.
Original post by Maker
Thats what they like you to think.

the US made japan into a western ally after they destroyed them.
Original post by RivalPlayer
If I'm illiterate then did you bother replying?

Didn't think that one through, did you keyboard warrior?

to stop idiots like you from twisting my words
Reply 50
people don't read each individual email, they can search for keywords etc. and just like the nsa they can record your location, and even possibly access your camera or mic at any given time like the nsa.

The key word thing would work if most of the people with worthwhile secrets are idiots and say things like "Obama will be attending the secret meeting with Putin in Cuba next week".

But they get trained not to say obvious things like that and any reference to Obama would be random people saying he is an idiot or he's lost weight which is not very helpful to China.
Reply 51
the US made japan into a western ally after they destroyed them.

America and Japan are working together. They have plans to invade Europe, Africa and South America. Japan is using North Korea as an excuse to rearm and gain nuclear weapons.
to stop idiots like you from twisting my words

You had no words to twist. Make yourself clearer next time instead of acting like a dickhead.
(edited 7 years ago)
You had no words to twist. Make yourself clearer instead of acting like a dickhead.

you checkmated yourself. check post 12 abd 17.

i was talking about the nsa and gchqs cyber attacking ability, you changed it to stealing technology.

dickhead.
you checkmated yourself. check post 12 abd 17.

i was talking about the nsa and gchqs cyber attacking ability, you changed it to stealing technology.

dickhead.

I was talking about industrial espionage and mentioned cyber attacks. It's easy to work out what I was alluding to given the thread topic.
It's not my fault that you're dumb.
I was talking about industrial espionage and mentioned cyber attacks. It's easy to work out what I was alluding to given the thread topic.
It's not my fault that you're dumb.

keep trying to dig yourself out of this. shouldn't have brought it up if i wasn't talking it then.

it's not my fault that you're inept.
keep trying to dig yourself out of this. shouldn't have brought it up if i wasn't talking it then.

it's not my fault that you're inept.

I don't have to dig myself out of anything. I was talking about China's cyber attack capability in relation to industrial espionage.
You then posted a bunch of acronyms with a question mark which suggested that you thought GCHQ and the NSA are on par with China in this field so I replied accordingly.
You then complain about having your words twisted - after posting a bunch of acronyms and nothing more.
I don't have to dig myself out of anything. I was talking about China's cyber attack capability in relation to industrial espionage.
You then posted a bunch of acronyms with a question mark which suggested that you thought GCHQ and the NSA are on par with China in this field so I replied accordingly.
You then complain about having your words twisted - after posting a bunch of acronyms and nothing more.

He is a troll...
and it's all about the money and not the people, right?

Right
Reply 59
The rest of the world doesn't have the cyber attack capability of China.

You forgot Russia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending