The Student Room Group

Exams are in fifteen days

Scroll to see replies

Uni finals start in 9 days.

Spoiler

There's always that one person the has to be a constant reminder of exams.

bruh, like quit it :colonhash:
Original post by kafianur
what the actual; exam?

Yep, I'm in uni though so it's different dates to GCSE/A levels

Original post by iEthan
Terrible :cry: et toi ?

Spoiler

Awful too :cry2:
I need to get 26% to pass the module and I doubt I'm even going to get that :cry:
I have an exam in 5 days and then my final uni exam for this year a couple of days after. And I'm just sat here eating ice cream pretending they don't exist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why do people get so scared ahahhaah ,I actually like exams, its the only time when i can see people tensed so i can laugh at them:smile:
Original post by Zargabaath
Yep, I'm in uni though so it's different dates to GCSE/A levels

Awful too :cry2:
I need to get 26% to pass the module and I doubt I'm even going to get that :cry:

I feel you.

I SUCK at exams.
my final exam is in 2 more days:frown:
I haven't started to revise cause I'm on TSR
Original post by kafianur
me too:frown: lets just hope 22nd july comes fast

20th of July for me, we have to stay on this year as we start A2 on 13th May.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SophieSmall
I feel you.

I SUCK at exams.

I hate them so, so much. I can't revise for ****, explains why I'm on here procrastinating :rofl:
I hate them so, so much. I can't revise for ****, explains why I'm on here procrastinating :rofl:

I just have awful memory recall, like I can research and write an essay and then a couple of hours later be unable to remember even a tenth of what I wrote.

Also struggle to concentrate.
Reply 30
Mine is in 10 days :/
Better get started on that revision
my first is in 17 days and I haven't started revising yet :: : : : ) ) ) )) end me

i keep making a plan to and then just eating trifle and crying
Original post by SophieSmall
I just have awful memory recall, like I can research and write an essay and then a couple of hours later be unable to remember even a tenth of what I wrote.

Also struggle to concentrate.

I'm really inconsistent with what I can remember. If I research for an essay, like you, I'll forget almost everything after like 30 minutes. But some concepts, especially stuff like maths, I just remember after seeing them once. It's confusing.

I also have a terrible attention span, literally just a moment ago I was reading a lecture slide that said "...the length of its next..." saw the grammar error, googled "apostrophe of possession" and ended up playing this game :rofl:
This is why I'm going to fail
18 DAYS AHHH

Well I already had a speaking exam but first apart from that AHHHHHH.
I'm really inconsistent with what I can remember. If I research for an essay, like you, I'll forget almost everything after like 30 minutes. But some concepts, especially stuff like maths, I just remember after seeing them once. It's confusing.

I also have a terrible attention span, literally just a moment ago I was reading a lecture slide that said "...the length of its next..." saw the grammar error, googled "apostrophe of possession" and ended up playing this game :rofl:
This is why I'm going to fail

Maths is the absolute worst for me, I can't remember things like equations. And I just in general struggle to understand maths.

haha :') we sound very similar, except for the maths :tongue:
My Higher Geography exam is on Friday :0
Reply 36

me when i realise that imma fail triple science and french
Reply 37
My first university final is on the 19th May and my last undergraduate exam EVER is on the 9th June

:scared: :eek:
Original post by TK_23
I'm not sure when yours start, but my AS Psychology exam is in fifteen days time

How are you feeling?

Me:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1462121909.339429.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

This be me

Reply 39
Original post by itssammorgan
My AS Maths C1 exam is in 16 days... I'm not ready. It's also my birthday on that day:argh:

Aw mate! Happy birthday for then tho X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest