The Student Room Group

I'm a female who is in love with another female. HELP

So I worked at this place for around 40 days and there was this girl that i fell in love with. On the first day i met her i had to spend the entire day with her shadowing her job and i kinda enjoyed it more than i should have. The next couple of days i couldn't stop thinking about her. I knew i was kinda into girls before i met her so yeah. It's that kinda feeling when you meet someone and you just know that you'll fall madly and truly in love with that person. At one point she even paid me a complement saying i looked good. Anyways i know she has a boyfriend she's probably not gay and i know nothing is going to happen between us because i've left that place i worked at and i sent her a friend request which she instantly accepted within seconds :biggrin: Now i want to get to know her better and maybe just be friends because i feel like we have things in common. I wanted to message her on FB to start a conversation but i don't know what to say. How do i explain why and how i added her on facebook because i had been stalking her for a while until i plucked up the courage to send her a request which went down well :biggrin: so yeah what do i say to her because we don't even see each other anymore any suggestions?
Reply 1
BUMP
Original post by anonymous
so i worked at this place for around 40 days and there was this girl that i fell in love with. On the first day i met her i had to spend the entire day with her shadowing her job and i kinda enjoyed it more than i should have. The next couple of days i couldn't stop thinking about her. I knew i was kinda into girls before i met her so yeah. It's that kinda feeling when you meet someone and you just know that you'll fall madly and truly in love with that person. At one point she even paid me a complement saying i looked good. Anyways i know she has a boyfriend she's probably not gay and i know nothing is going to happen between us because i've left that place i worked at and i sent her a friend request which she instantly accepted within seconds :d now i want to get to know her better and maybe just be friends because i feel like we have things in common. I wanted to message her on fb to start a conversation but i don't know what to say. How do i explain why and how i added her on facebook because i had been stalking her for a while until i plucked up the courage to send her a request which went down well :d so yeah what do i say to her because we don't even see each other anymore any suggestions?

just slide into those dm's
Reply 3
Original post by thefatone
just slide into those dm's

I wish i could i don't know what to say i don't want to come across as akward or anything :s-smilie:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
go start licking her clit!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to :colone:
Just say Hello how you doing? & take it from there
Reply 6
Original post by Ayaz789
Just say Hello how you doing? & take it from there

seems so formal
seems so formal

Or just sayy Heeey wanna hang out some time?:tongue:
Reply 8
So I worked at this place for around 40 days and there was this girl that i fell in love with. On the first day i met her i had to spend the entire day with her shadowing her job and i kinda enjoyed it more than i should have. The next couple of days i couldn't stop thinking about her. I knew i was kinda into girls before i met her so yeah. It's that kinda feeling when you meet someone and you just know that you'll fall madly and truly in love with that person. At one point she even paid me a complement saying i looked good. Anyways i know she has a boyfriend she's probably not gay and i know nothing is going to happen between us because i've left that place i worked at and i sent her a friend request which she instantly accepted within seconds :biggrin: Now i want to get to know her better and maybe just be friends because i feel like we have things in common. I wanted to message her on FB to start a conversation but i don't know what to say. How do i explain why and how i added her on facebook because i had been stalking her for a while until i plucked up the courage to send her a request which went down well :biggrin: so yeah what do i say to her because we don't even see each other anymore any suggestions?

How come you left your workplace? also you could ask her how is work? want to catch up with a coffee? I feel its harder once you don't see them as they are busy with their own lives.
Reply 9
Original post by chikane
How come you left your workplace? also you could ask her how is work? want to catch up with a coffee? I feel its harder once you don't see them as they are busy with their own lives.

It was a temp job. Yeah it is more difficult i'm just going to message her now because i'll regret it if i don't message her
If she still has a boyfriend, don't pursue anything. That's just not cool. Have more respect then to let yourself become the "third" person in their relationship.

If she doesn't, ask her about the place you used to work at and see where the conversation goes from there. Bring up the things you have in common.
Good luck

Spoiler

Reply 11
Go to a gay bar or sign up for a gay dating site.
It was a temp job. Yeah it is more difficult i'm just going to message her now because i'll regret it if i don't message her

Go for it nothing wrong with being friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending