The Student Room Group

Facebook profile picture for couples?

Do you think it's better for people in relationships to have a Facebook profile picture of themself alone, or both together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Why would one be better than the other? People should use whatever picture they think looks good.
Original post by davidguettafan
Do you think it's better for people in relationships to have a Facebook profile picture of themself alone, or both together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could not care less.:fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reue
Why would one be better than the other? People should use whatever picture they think looks good.

Good point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think it should matter....whatever works or looks best for that person! :smile:
Reply 5
A pic of them together or one of them alone is fine, up to them what they want as their pic. I don't think the presence of a partner in a profile pic or lack of is a valid indication to how good or bad their relationship is anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
As long as they say they're in a realtionship on fb doesnt matter

unless youre like me...

this tho lmao

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I don't mind provided these rules apply:
Only 1 person in the relationship can use the photo at a time, because if the two people have exactly the same profile picture It becomes rather difficult to identify who is who in group chats and things.

Furthermore the account holder should be easily identifiable in the profile picture. When people go to your account to work out what you look like and are greeted with a year group leavers photo, many of them will have there faces on their desk. Some will resort to scrolling through your latest holiday photos trying to find a picture of you that isn't a yet another beach sunset.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending