The Student Room Group

Dear Muslim, what do you think about Mike Tyson endorsing Donald Trump?

[video="youtube;DIC8mHUg8Rk"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIC8mHUg8Rk[/video]
Reply 1
Is Mike Tyson Muslim?
Reply 2
Edit: turns out he is a muslim after all.

Muslims can support trump, why should everyone be expected to vote based on their religion/race? The assumption one has to is bigoted/racist.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Jebedee
Edit: turns out he is a muslim after all.

Muslims can support trump, why should everyone be expected to vote based on their religion/race? The assumption one has to is bigoted/racist.

That's Tyson in the video clip.
Reply 4
Political correctness is the greatest threat to our safety and freedoms, Tyson knows that
Reply 5
Original post by B_9710
That's Tyson in the video clip.

What I mean was that OP might be mistaken and thought Tyson was the champion boxer who is muslim. But he was right and I was wrong.
Original post by Gnomes&Knights
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIC8mHUg8Rk[/video]

It's his personal opinion if he wants Donald Trump to be president or not- to be honest what Donald Trump says is slightly true(in his other videos not the most popular ones) but he should say it in a slightly better way. He did state in a video that he has Muslim friends and they are fabulous people. He argues that at this point Muslims are a threat but not all of them.

I'm neutral to be honest, he may be stupid and all, but I'm neutral.

Spoiler

He's been punched in the face a few too many times! I'm not interested in what he has to say.
Reply 9
Original post by Defraction
It's his personal opinion if he wants Donald Trump to be president or not- to be honest what Donald Trump says is slightly true(in his other videos not the most popular ones) but he should say it in a slightly better way. He did state in a video that he has Muslim friends and they are fabulous people. He argues that at this point Muslims are a threat but not all of them.

I'm neutral to be honest, he may be stupid and all, but I'm neutral.

Donald trump is actually the most progressive republican, he just says popular things to get the vote. He is a populist at most. Cruz is a religious nutter who want to enact the law of the bible. Trump is the only republican whoever had/has homosexual/multicultural friends. If you look at his past, he just says what he says now to get the popular vote, he is a showman, an actor but one who believes in changing America and not maintain establishment.

Trump's business has more women on the board and in major positions than men. Trump has attended gay weddings, he has done many progressive things in his personal time while cruz and other republican candidates won't even look at a gay individual.
Imbeciles tend to gravitate around imbeciles.
Original post by Omen96
Donald trump is actually the most progressive republican, he just says popular things to get the vote. He is a populist at most. Cruz is a religious nutter who want to enact the law of the bible. Trump is the only republican whoever had/has homosexual/multicultural friends. If you look at his past, he just says what he says now to get the popular vote, he is a showman, an actor but one who believes in changing America and not maintain establishment.

Trump's business has more women on the board and in major positions than men. Trump has attended gay weddings, he has done many progressive things in his personal time while cruz and other republican candidates won't even look at a gay individual.

That's true but what's the possibility if he does become 'President of the United States' that his vision actually implemented?? Most of Republicans hate him to death, I'm exaggerating, but some actually do. If USA had someone like
Abraham Lincoln as president then I guess everything will be fine. Nowadays most Presidential candidates crave for popular vote than wanting change for USA. That's the thing with politics, the 'most-loved' do nothing.
The dudes lost too many brain cells.
Trump just denounces identity politics, hence why people hate him. As far as he's concerned it's not who you are, but what you say, that matters.

The notion that exploiting people's identities - gender, sexuality, religion, ethnicity, nationality, etc. - is the route to progress(ivism) is the biggest lie which has ever been sold to Western Civilisation. True liberalism is about looking upon people as individuals, not as the sum of their identities. The latter is just as bigoted as what we went through in the 50's. True liberalism is devoid of categorisation, which is all that modern progressivism is. True liberalism applies morality consistently, irrespective of the identity of the perpetrator; progressivism only applies morality only when it confirms its bigoted bias.

Progressivism isn't liberalism, it's the enemy of liberalism and it always has been.
Original post by HuzaifahN
The dudes lost too many brain cells.

:tongue:God bless you
Someone black and Muslim endorses Trump.

Shock Horror.

Mike Tyson and other black nation of islam folks arent really muslim.. Its a phase...
Original post by Defraction
:tongue:God bless you

Thanks person,
Original post by HuzaifahN
Thanks person,

No problem stranger:smile:
Imbecile people tend to endorse imbecile people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending