The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
please stop giving unhelpful comments on muslim or religious based threads
you clearly lack the ability to understand things from other's people perspectives, despite what you may think of yourself.
this is not a muslim or religious-based thread : it's about relationships (or rather, the lack of it)

in my view, the OP is highlighting the widely ignored distress caused by unnatural pre-marital chastity imposed by Islam on so many young, unhappy persons

it's about time this useless suffering were adequately highlighted and criticised
I think it helps for guys, definitely not for girls.

eating alot might actually help as a female because you feel full and then repulsed by the idea of anything else going inside you? idk I always feel WAY less horny after I've just eaten, and horny af when I fast.

I probably should have mentioned how it ended.

It didn't , and he is still gay (obviously). He doesnt care much about religion now despite still a muslim by name.
Original post by Ayaz789
I seriously dont know what you are talking about!!:P

You make me laugh!!Liar!!
Original post by HucktheForde
I usually take some coffee but it messes up my stomach looooooool

plus i heard coffee makes your penis shorter. so i stopped.

Seriously lmfao. Coffee is so bitter!
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
You make me laugh!!Liar!!

Liar? Im not even lying:colonhash:
Original post by HuzaifahN
Theres actually a hadeeth about that. Its something like If you fast then itll help you control your desires to the nearest meaning.
I aint a girl but exercise helps me out. If you tire yourself out from doing exercise then you wont think about other stuff.

believe I've tried it, the exercising too.
and it's worse for me personally during ramadan as well when shaytaan is supposed to be locked up, and I've tried fasting on normal days but nothing helps.

Original post by mariachi
this is not a muslim or religious-based thread : it's about relationships (or rather, the lack of it)

in my view, the OP is highlighting the widely ignored distress caused by unnatural pre-marital chastity imposed by Islam on so many young, unhappy persons

it's about time this useless suffering were adequately highlighted and criticised

well the title says "female, muslim" so that was obviously an important point m8, and if that being a muslim doesn't seem to bring any added issue to the situation then you clearly don't understand.

well you can criticise it, but this is not the place she's asking for help not someone to come and evaluate islam, I'm sure she's aware of options that involve disobeying Islamic rules lol.

the only point I can agree on is that yes it is suffering lol but hey ho you get "Rewarded" for it later or whatever.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Please tell me you're joking..

Lesbian sex is the best :u:

Thats only because you have never experience the wonders of what a penis can do.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Please tell me you're joking..

Lesbian sex is the best :u:

Really? I have only ever done it with guys but find girls hot too so I'm curious. I don't see myself in a relationship with a girl but am debating trying lesbian sex before I grow older and less desirable :tongue:
Can I just point out I meant the non prickly hairbrush end..not the bristle end! This isn't a regular occurrence for me before anyone judges pahahah!
Really? I have only ever done it with guys but find girls hot too so I'm curious. I don't see myself in a relationship with a girl but am debating trying lesbian sex before I grow older and less desirable :tongue:

maybe cause girls understand each other

lesbians still use dildos so you can't say girls don't want a penis shaped thing inside them.
I'm sure she's aware of options that involve disobeying Islamic rules lol.
well, apparently she doesn't really dare and needs some encouragement ...

I'm sure that she will be grateful for this : it's by far the most effective advice she will be receiving
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 51
On a different note to all the kinky comments, have you tried jogging or exercise. It may just be pent up energy that needs a physical release pre-exams.
Original post by samina_ay
Iron tablets make me hyper and don't let me sleep lool - so i stopped taking them. (Kinda bad - but then i cant wake up in the morning) hmm stop taking them or decrease the dosage

I had really bad anaemia due to an eating disorder so I got prescribed them. I also have to eat more as I'm a recovering anorexic so that's probably not helping either :/
believe I've tried it, the exercising too.
and it's worse for me personally during ramadan as well when shaytaan is supposed to be locked up, and I've tried fasting on normal days but nothing helps.

Tell your parents your ready to get married then woman.... Just go up to em and be like. Mama ..Papa.... I think im ready to get married and then you'll only have to wait a few months and boom. Everyones happy.
simples.
I think it helps for guys, definitely not for girls.

eating alot might actually help as a female because you feel full and then repulsed by the idea of anything else going inside you? idk I always feel WAY less horny after I've just eaten, and horny af when I fast.

Tbf that is actually very true, when you're hungry it feels so much better.

But OP can't just eat for that reason, that would be silly :redface:
Have you about marriage to brother Zamestunoh, needs a habibi badly
Oh **** that was supposed to be anon ^ :rofl:

Oh well too late now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Vibrator?
Original post by fatima1998
Guys stop giving stupid advice like get married or making funny comments :mad2: its not gonna help the OP to tackle with the situation she is in...:argh: please be sensible with the comments you are posting :yep: at least it will give her some ideas of what she can do :yes:

You just blew your cover OP
(edited 7 years ago)
OP just get married because it won't go away.
the most you repress it the more dick-crazy you'll get.

if you can't find someone to marry yeah go ahead read all the quran you want and do salah but it's a natural desire, it's like not eating and trying to pretend that the hunger will just go away, it won't unless you'r allah's wali or something and go 100% religious on ur own ass and some miracle happens and you know this.

I wouldn't advice marrying someone just cause you want sex, idk get a boyf and do like everything except sex lol that's all I can say, but then you would have to be a ready to marry a guy in the future who had also done these things.

imo, making out and just grinding on a hard dick should suffice.
idk though.

Original post by mariachi
well, apparently she doesn't really dare and needs some encouragement ...

I'm sure that she will be grateful for this : it's the best help I can imagine

oh I'm sure.
leaving islam always seems to the solution with people like you.

Original post by smellybelly1991
Can I just point out I meant the non prickly hairbrush end..not the bristle end! This isn't a regular occurrence for me before anyone judges pahahah!
doesn't mean it hasn't happened.:tongue:uke"

Latest

Trending

Trending