The Student Room Group

Post your apologies here

There's a dear you thread, and I remember seeing a thank you thread on here somewhere so I thought it would be a good idea that there's a sorry thread for anyone who wants to apologise for something or the other, maybe to lift off any guilt you feel, etc. I'll start:

I'm sorry for doing what I did. I took the easy way out. Which seemed like a good decision at the time (still does). I see you're pretty happy at the moment so I'm chuffed for you :biggrin: I hope it's not too late to say sorry once more. Best of luck in your endeavours and who knows, there may be a chance of reconnecting in the future if you let me back in-which I very much doubt. I'm truly sorry!

Scroll to see replies

I'm sorry you were clinically psychotic and it took me two years and blocking you off all social media to finally get you to leave me alone.

Sorry, were they supposed to be positive apologies?
Reply 2
Sorry mum in advance if I fail my exams
We all make mistakes. I made plenty in our relationship. Just because I'm angry at you for doing what you didn't doesn't mean I can't recognize my own faults. I did bad by you sometimes; I let you down, I said things I shouldn't have said, and ultimately at times I treated you badly. I hand-on-heart admit that and I am truly sorry.
Original post by Anonymous
There's a dear you thread, and I remember seeing a thank you thread on here somewhere so I thought it would be a good idea that there's a sorry thread for anyone who wants to apologise for something or the other, maybe to lift off any guilt you feel, etc. I'll start:

I'm sorry for doing what I did. I took the easy way out. Which seemed like a good decision at the time (still does). I see you're pretty happy at the moment so I'm chuffed for you :biggrin: I hope it's not too late to say sorry once more. Best of luck in your endeavours and who knows, there may be a chance of reconnecting in the future if you let me back in-which I very much doubt. I'm truly sorry!

I'm sorry i'm such a paenus to some ppl but i just don't care...
Reply 5
Original post by BristolFresher15
I'm sorry you were clinically psychotic and it took me two years and blocking you off all social media to finally get you to leave me alone.

Sorry, were they supposed to be positive apologies?

Nope! It can be any type of apology. Be it negative, positive, you name it.

And I'm glad they've finally left you alone :console: :h:
I'm sorry I can't express my feelings in a positive way a lot of the time, but I know you can understand why I am the way I am sometimes and that you know that I am not a huge knob, even If I do come across that way sometimes. If I let down my guard I become what I was.
sorry to my maths teacher if ur marking my test right now and see I got 0/100

Spoiler

Sorry to all the tsr users that I've not replied to, either pms or posts, seriously exams in 2 days. #PEAK

Once I'm done, I'll reply to y'all. :h:
Reply 9
I'm sorry I take my illnesses out on you when you only do your best to try and help me through them.
Sorry for being such a complete bitch to everyone
i am genuinely sorry and wish i could stop acting like that :/

:hugs:
I'm sorry for trolling u guys
I'm sorry to all those that have tried their hardest to help me when I have needed it. I know that I have made loads of mistakes but that is the way life is. Some of them, I may not forgive myself for a long time, but that is down to me and not you. I'm also sorry for taking out the way I am feeling on all of you, but without understanding how I am feeling, I don't expect you to understand.

I am sorry for the times that I have upset all of you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
sorry for loving you u joke lmao
Reply 14
goodbye to the people who hated on me
Reply 15
Original post by zanner
goodbye to the people who hated on me

goodbye goodbye to everybody
Reply 16
Original post by Kiniun
goodbye goodbye to everybody

man like d4nny

unofam

i am singin the song bc of failure of gcses soon af wbu
Reply 17
Original post by zanner
man like d4nny

unofam

i am singin the song bc of failure of gcses soon af wbu

naa fam, been listening to this cos manz gonna need comfort inih

[video]https://youtu.be/qNqGXvRoJ7M[/video]
Reply 18
Original post by Kiniun
naa fam, been listening to this cos manz gonna need comfort inih

[video]https://youtu.be/qNqGXvRoJ7M[/video]

man that was byootiful

i cried
I am sorry to myself for all my future failures.

Please forgive me future me, I know you won't...oh well. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending