The Student Room Group

What are your views on Non-White migration into Europe?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AxSirlotl
The same thing that has happened to the UK/any major country during the two world wars. Lots of men would go and never return, but like in the past, re population fills the gaps and quite a few men come back. I imagine something similar happening here, however it's not solely men leaving like it was during the world wars, so it's not a question of what would happen if men left but what would happen if a lot of people left because as we've seen in history, women are totally capable of doing men's work.

We have not seen that in history at all (at least in military terms).

So who if evil rises like the Nazi's in WW2, who exactly is going to fight them? In WW2, most soldiers were forced to serve and didn't run away. It is do-gooding actions such as yours that are causing so many problems in the world. A nation of cowards will always fall.
Reply 41
Original post by JRKinder
I agree that it wouldn't be a pleasant experience sending them back to a country that's half rubble. It's a difficult one, really, they can't sustainably stay here but they have nothing much to go back to... but the rebuilding effort will need them as the country cannot function without young, working-age citizens and there's no point fighting for the region if no one plans to live there anymore. Perhaps the EU/US/Russia should try to invest in the rebuilding effort, but of course then that would mean more unpopular expenditure for us. To be perfectly honest, I think the whole world needs to set aside their differences and work together to solve this problem, as if any one country attempts to do so alone then they will be overwhelmed (as Europe has been with all the unilateral responses to the migrant crisis, for example).

The weird thing here. When Live AID was held in 1985 Ethiopia and Somalia had half the population, and now they've had loads of aid money and help, the population has doubled and the country is still in a mess. I'm not sure chucking more money and resources at the problem solves anything.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ohgeez
The weird thing here. When Live AID was held in 1985 Ethiopia had half the population, and now they've had loads of aid money and help, the population has doubled and the country is still in a mess. I'm not sure chucking more money and resources at the problem solves anything.
I meant investing money to rebuild housing destroyed in the war, maybe investing in businesses over there to kick-start the economy again so they can handle it themselves.

What did the Live AID programme do, exactly? Was it just general aid or actual infrastructure investment? (long before my time lol)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Considering its uncontrolled, no. Don't let them in.

Spoiler

Because immigration into Europe isn't actually uncontrolled?.........
Original post by iEthan

How come if I posted a reply like this I'd get warning points?
Multiculturalism is great, having different cultures has shaped Britain and Europe into what it is today, but when they don't integrate they add nothing.
e
Reply 46
I meant investing money to rebuild housing destroyed in the war, maybe investing in businesses over there to kick-start the economy again so they can handle it themselves.

What did the Live AID programme do, exactly? Was it just general aid or actual infrastructure investment? (long before my time lol)

So, what you mean is like a Marshall plan for Africa and the Middle East?
(edited 7 years ago)
The more we help refugees and asylum seekers the better. People may speak about loss of money blah blah blah but instead of the government spending so much money on pointless wars, we can help solve the food crisis and make the world a stable place.
I agree that we should help them, but that it should be done by giving funds to the countries surrounding Syria, rather than encouraging them to come here. Not only is the trip dangerous for them, but Europe isn't in a spectacular financial position at the minute so taking in millions of refugees is only going to exacerbate the problem.

If they were white Christians then they probably would integrate better, but of course that isn't a reason to turn our backs on the refugees. What does bug me though, is the sense of entitlement that some of them exhibit. They walk through countless safe countries on the way to places like Germany and Sweden which, by international law, they should claim asylum in. Then they have the nerve to claim that erecting border fences is violating their rights, despite them standing in a perfectly safe country even as they complain to the media. And, as a final middle finger to Europe, some of them completely disrespect the laws of the land and attack young women, steal from shops etc, it's just biting the hand that feeds them. Many have little respect for the immense burden that is being placed upon Europe to suddenly take care of over a million new people.

Of course, most migrants do not do this, which is why it's sad that a minority of them can tarnish the refugee status. But it does seem to be a significant minority, which is concerning to say the least. Overall, we should try to help in as many ways as we can, but I don't think that openly inviting them to live in Europe was the smartest thing that Angela Merkel could have done.

If you listen very closely to the tone in the following video

[video="youtube;r2DQE0Z9S0c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2DQE0Z9S0c[/video]

It sounds like they've been promised luxury by an authority, and display shock/surprise when they don't receive it.
The question is, have they been told by the smugglers or someone acting on behalf of Merkel and her cronies?

I suspect this might be some sort of economic warfare on smaller European states to destroy their sovereignty.
Reply 49
Original post by Μίλων
Multiculturalism is the Jewish agenda

Not Zionist but Jewish

Zionist has just been used a PC way of referring to Jews, but really Zionism was about creating and supporting Israel

But you need to look deep into who pushes this diversity is strength, tolerance.. none other than the intolerant Jews who have Israel for the Jews

Yes they are intolerant. They are not tolerant of people questioning how many actually died in their Holocaust. They are not tolerant of people who oppose what Israel does..

So they do it to destroy White European people. They took what they needed from us, and then stabbed us in the back. It was all plotted long before WW2 even happened. It's a tactic of genocide through intermixing that they promote.

Look at Labour, it was a Jewish oligarchy! Lord Levey, Lord Sugar... there's a huge list of them out there. They buy politics like no other people do..It's not as if there aren't any non-Jewish rich people. But the Jews are very good at using their enormous wealth of buying influence.

Sure just call it a conspiracy but I know it is true. They admit it. Go look up some videos about it on youtube.

Do you mean the video by Habeus Corpus Canada, the man who is wearing eye makeup? He looks strange, you must be gullible, it is only him that says this.
Reply 50
Original post by AperfectBalance
Multiculturalism is great, having different cultures has shaped Britain and Europe into what it is today, but when they don't integrate they add nothing.
e

That's a good point.
Reply 51

They need help building their economy by themselves, the developed countries could help equip them with skills to build their own infrastructure, grow their own food resources or set up trade infrastructure to curry the food into the country. I don't understand why africa is so poor.
Original post by HOLA255
They need help building their economy by themselves, the developed countries could help equip them with skills to build their own infrastructure, grow their own food resources or set up trade infrastructure to curry the food into the country. I don't understand why africa is so poor.

They should import a few japs to help them kickstart their economy.
Reply 53
Original post by TrueDetective01
They should import a few japs to help them kickstart their economy.

They're population is shrinking. They (the africans ) need to sort out their own problems.
Reply 54
Original post by ohgeez
Should Europe remain majority indigenous European or is Multiculturalization of the native population necessary in the name of progress?

No name calling please.

Why can't muslims get along with other muslims, if they all can't get along, how are they going to get along with non-muslims.
Original post by HOLA255
They're population is shrinking. They (the africans ) need to sort out their own problems.

Can they though?
Reply 56
Original post by AxSirlotl
In dire times of crisis there has to be somewhere for refugees to go. However I feel that people would care more about the refugee crisis if the refugees were white and Christian.

England is not religious in the main, belonging to the Christian tradition would not make an iota of difference.
Reply 57
Original post by TrueDetective01
Can they though?

Tackle the problem root and branch, not from the leaves.

Are they smart enough, do you mean, the africans to take care of their own problems?
Original post by HOLA255
Tackle the problem root and branch, not from the leaves.

Are they smart enough, do you mean, the africans to take care of their own problems?

Do you think they are smart enough?
Original post by CarlTheCuck
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

you're a racist

I hope your being sarcastic. Otherwise you're a ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending