The Student Room Group

Post your apologies here

Scroll to see replies

sorry 4 phucking ur bitch
I'm sorry for taking all my anger out on you-I know I shouldn't have, but we're all human and we all make mistakes, I hope you can forgive me knowing that I am able to forgive you for what you have done...I know that my anger at the time was understandable, but I shouldn't have taken it too far like I did-I had no right. And I truly hope that one day we will be able to move past this together, and know that only because of this is our bond able to get stronger. I treated you soo badly at the end of our relationship, mainly because I wanted you to own up to your mistakes. And I understand that those mistakes weren't ones that we can own up to, but I really want to take this opportunity to say sorry. I am soo sorry, I just hope you forgive me, like I have forgiven you...

Now I hope that I can actually say this in life, face-to-face to him...I don't think I have the guts though...
Original post by Kiniun
naa fam, been listening to this cos manz gonna need comfort inih

[video]https://youtu.be/qNqGXvRoJ7M[/video]

is he wearing grills or does he naturally have the mouth of an ape?
Sorry Mum and Dad if I fail GCSEs
Sorry [best friend's name] for not being able to go to the same sixth form as you (if I get rejected which I most probably would)
Reply 24
Original post by alkaline.
is he wearing grills or does he naturally have the mouth of an ape?

Ded.:rofl::rofl:
They're grills
I am sorry, I made you who your are and this in turn made me who I am and I regret most of it.
Glad to see you will be leaving soon J
Reply 26
sorry for being a god
Original post by moment of truth
I'm sorry to all those that have tried their hardest to help me when I have needed it. I know that I have made loads of mistakes but that is the way life is. Some of them, I may not forgive myself for a long time, but that is down to me and not you. I'm also sorry for taking out the way I am feeling on all of you, but without understanding how I am feeling, I don't expect you to understand.

I am sorry for the times that I have upset all of you.

:lovehug:
Dear me soz 4 never exercising and eating badly but its exams and when its passed I promise I will fill u w green tea and berries and veggies and good stuff so u can wake up feeling goooooooooood and even if u fail ur exams at least u will b healthy!!!!!!!!! lmao jk don't fail these exams pls I wanna go to uni
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm sorry I take my illnesses out on you when you only do your best to try and help me through them.

This is me too :redface:
Reply 30

Spoiler

Reply 31
Original post by kaylab

Spoiler

wow why are these great use of gifs only being shown as links
I am sorry to my parents, for knowing that I have most probably let them down because I haven't put in enough effort to get straight As on these GCSEs.
I am sorry to my future self for not being able to have that perfectly planned life.
I am sorry to my past self for being such an idiot and to have made such stupid, reckless choices.
Reply 33
Sorry to my current maths teacher... I know you're always badgering me about improving my layout of working. But i'm just as confused on my thought process as you are. :/
I want to apologise for:

- not revising enough
- not eating enough due to stress
- not being able to do what i wanted
- not having enough space for music (i need to buy new sd card(yay) )
- joining tsr
- not asking for your number at work today... Come back next week pleasee!!
- my content being "non-constructive"
- letting people go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Mum,

I'm genuienly sorry and ashamed of myself for being rude to you. I know our relation is one of the worst mum-daughter realtions on the planet but you know its not my fault. You are my mum, my life and the most precious gift of mine. You are the one who taught me high morals and I'm proud of them. Now why you want me to lie, back you even if you are wrong and go against my dad because you want to take charge of everything and put him down? I hate when you fight with him and ignore how much it impacts my health. How can you so easily forget what he has done for us! Please forget the bitter realities of past, get rid of people who always talk behind others' back, stop making up things and develope patience and positive attitude. You can't imagine how much I miss resting my head in your lap and cuddling with you. I can't see our family falling apart. I want to stay proud of you, please don't let me down.

Much love,
Your daughter
Reply 36
Hi

Sorry for bad English
Original post by ivy.98
Hi

Sorry for bad English

Where?

Sorry for being so smug and not sorry about anything.

Oh no i'm not.
I'd like to apologize for:-

1) For being an a$% sometimes.
2) For never saying what I want, and waiting for you to say (If they coincide).
3) For being a rather bland person most of the time.
4) Not studying hard enough, or putting my full effort in.

Quick Reply

Latest