The Student Room Group

150,000 Polish Nationalists march against Muslim immigration.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Omen96
Except the very migrants coming in and that Germany want to redistribute are untraceable with no valid documents

You are just making things up as you are going along.

They are not going to accept the refugee application if there is no evidence of where they came from.

It doesn't make any sense for a genuine refugee to burn the documents that would get them asylum.
Original post by The_Opinion
That report is still Muslim migrant related.

When Polish people start to blow ups buses, trains and fly planes into buildings I shall change my view, until then, Polish don't pose a terrorist threat.

Yeh, well using your logic, then Palestinians are not committing terrorist attacks in Israel right now when they are stabbing innocent Jews.

One rule for Muslims, One rule for everyone else.
Stop all Muslims from entering?

They can't take refugees who have the correct documents?
Lol who even wants to move there? :P
Original post by DorianGrayism
Yeh, well using your logic, then Palestinians are not committing terrorist attacks in Israel right now when they are stabbing innocent Jews.

One rule for Muslims, One rule for everyone else.

There are lots of examples of Palestinian suicide bombers on buses, try again.

#combatingterroristsympathisers
Original post by Legendary Quest

Why should they?
Why should they?

Why should any other country accept Polish people?
Why should any other country accept Polish people?

No country should have to, that's my point.

No country should have to accept any group of people.
There are lots of examples of Palestinian suicide bombers on buses, try again.

#combatingterroristsympathisers

I know you are one.

That is why Palestinians that stab Israelis are not terrorists according to your definition.

I am more than happy to call them terrorists against the democratic state of Israel.

Eastern Europe is one of the most racist regions on the planet (though the Poland prefers to be recognised as "Central Europe"). That's probably why they don't have many people immigrating there to begin with, hence I don't see the point of this protest.
I know you are one.

That is why Palestinians that stab Israelis are not terrorists according to your definition.

I am more than happy to call them terrorists against the democratic state of Israel.

What are you jabbering on about now?
No country should have to, that's my point.

No country should have to accept any group of people.

People usually say it is the Lefties who live in a fantasy world but in this case that would be you. It is within our nature to emigrate to find safety. You are dreaming if you genuinely believe that we will eventually live in a world whereby everyone lives only in the country they were born in.
The title is a load of rubbish.

I was shown the same video by a Polish friend who said it's nothing to do with Islam at all. It's their independence day march which takes place on the 11th November. It's to mark the end of the first world war which also meant their independence from the Russian Empire.
What are you jabbering on about now?

It isn't my issue if you keep on sympathizing with terrorists.

IF you don't understand the basics then it isn't my issue.
People usually say it is the Lefties who live in a fantasy world but in this case that would be you. It is within our nature to emigrate to find safety. You are dreaming if you genuinely believe that we will eventually live in a world whereby everyone lives only in the country they were born in.

It is in our nature to find safety yes, it is not in our nature to just pick any place we feel like. The world I live in is the world that has existed for thousands of years, it is you lefties that have caused things such as the migrant crisis and created a Europe that has thousands of "home grown" terrorists.
It isn't my issue if you keep on sympathizing with terrorists.

IF you don't understand the basics then it isn't my issue.

You are claiming that Polish people are just as likely to be terrorist than Muslims, what a joker.
Reply 36
You are just making things up as you are going along.

They are not going to accept the refugee application if there is no evidence of where they came from.

It doesn't make any sense for a genuine refugee to burn the documents that would get them asylum.

This is the stupidity of the left, they don't understand that the trafficking process involves obtaining false documentation and that its impossible to know if their legal documentation is valid without a stable government and legal system in the country they came from. There is no British embassy in their country of origin for example. What goes through the minds of you people to not challenge the legality of documentation? It was your very way of thinking that led to 20+ year olds passing as teenagers and being put among other teenagers. I don't know if its stupidity or an actual medical condition.
Reply 37
Original post by WBZ144
Eastern Europe is one of the most racist regions on the planet (though the Poland prefers to be recognised as "Central Europe":wink:. That's probably why they don't have many people immigrating there to begin with, hence I don't see the point of this protest.

And so is the middle east but you left wingers love importing as many who associate with Islam as possible
Reply 38

And how can we validate the documents if they come from a country with no stable government or legal system, let alone foreign embassies to legitimize them? This shows the left have no idea how the law works or any idea on the trafficking process which involves falsified documents.
Good for the Polish.

Yes to immigration.
No to diversity.

Quick Reply

Latest