The Student Room Group

150,000 Polish Nationalists march against Muslim immigration.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CarlTheCuck
Racists, Poland should be for everyone, why do Poles think Poland should be for Poles

agreed, when most of them migrate and immigrate to other countries for a higher payment while working, and all they do is send the money back.
Original post by Omen96
And so is the middle east but you left wingers love importing as many who associate with Islam as possible

This thread isn't about Middle Eastern protesters though, hence irrelevant. I support neighbouring Middle Eastern countries taking Syrian refugees (which is where most of them go in the first place). On the other hand barely a percentage have even tried to get into Poland, and I don't understand why they would.
Original post by The_Opinion
You are claiming that Polish people are just as likely to be terrorist than Muslims, what a joker.

Nope....didn't say that.....

I said that according to your definition then Palestinians are not terrorists.
Original post by Omen96
This is the stupidity of the left, they don't understand that the trafficking process involves obtaining false documentation and that its impossible to know if their legal documentation is valid without a stable government and legal system in the country they came from.

Lol. This is exactly what I mean.

You are just making things up as you are going along.

One moment, the refugees are burning documents.

Then I pointed out how stupid that is, now they are faking their documents.

Again, even ignoring that issue, I am sure people can verify a few thousand refugee documents. No one is asking Poland to take hundreds of thousands of refugees.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Nope....didn't say that.....

I said that according to your definition then Palestinians are not terrorists.

I never defined terrorists, and I also already stated that they have performed many bus bombings, so are already counted.
Original post by Drunq
agreed, when most of them migrate and immigrate to other countries for a higher payment while working, and all they do is send the money back.

Blame the nations that are stupid enough to allow them to do that, not the Poles themselves.
Original post by the bear
what is wrong with being a nationalist...?

a lot?

Nationalism is an awful, bigoted and out-dated ideology.

Polish nationalists constantly go on killing people they don't like. Muslims, Jews, homosexuals. Pawel Kukiz, the leader of the Kukiz'15 party, which is a right-wing nationalist party, was recently covertly recorded admitting he hates his support base for constantly talking about killing Jews.

So, I would say there is a lot wrong with being a nationalist. I doubt it differs much country-to-country.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by popcornjpg
a lot?

nationalism is an awful, bigoted and out-dated ideology. I'm Polish myself, and in Poland, all they talk about is Jewish conspiracies and getting rid of Muslims.

Oh, and they often advocate the killing of Jews. Pawel Kukiz, the leader of the Kukiz'15 party, which is a right-wing nationalist party, was recently recorded admitted he hates his support base for constantly talking about killing Jews. And don't forget killing homosexuals, because that's another thing they really like to advocate.

So, I would say there is a lot wrong with being a nationalist.

i am an English nationalist & am happy to say that i have never advocated anything violent except towards scum like Daesh etc.
i am an English nationalist & am happy to say that i have never advocated anything violent except towards scum like Daesh etc.

Examining the typical support base of parties like BNP, I would assume you're in the minority.

I also think the nationalists distanced the ideology from its roots, being proud of your nation and advocating anti-immigration policies and so forth isn't overly nationalistic anymore IMO, being a skinhead, minority- and homosexual-hating, working-class individual makes you a typical nationalist.
Original post by popcornjpg
Examining the typical support base of parties like BNP, I would assume you're in the minority.

I also think the nationalists distanced the ideology from its roots, being proud of your nation and advocating anti-immigration policies and so forth isn't overly nationalistic anymore IMO, being a skinhead, minority- and homosexual-hating, working-class individual makes you a typical nationalist.

i should have mentioned that i am an educated middle class Gentleman.
I never defined terrorists, and I also already stated that they have performed many bus bombings, so are already counted.

Well, I am not talking about the ones that did the bus bombings.

I am talking about the ones who stabbed people.

Using your logic, then they didn't commit a terrorist act.
i should have mentioned that i am an educated middle class Gentleman.

like I said, being proud of your country and advocating anti-immigration policies, christian values and so forth doesn't make you a nationalist anymore, just look at the policies of BNP and Britain First and you'll realise that immediately
My school is like full of polish people and like most of them don't even speak English. You don't see me complaining :smile:
Well, I am not talking about the ones that did the bus bombings.

I am talking about the ones who stabbed people.

Using your logic, then they didn't commit a terrorist act.

How exactly do you reach that logic?
Original post by PrincessZara
My school is like full of polish people and like most of them don't even speak English. You don't see me complaining :smile:

Yes but you are a troll that uses a photo of a random girl as your profile pic.
They have no problem coming here though
Original post by yasminkattan
They have no problem coming here though

Yup, but on second thought there is no evidence that they are protesting Muslim immigration and there are several other reasons why they might be marching. Methinks the video was put up by some right-winger with a title which was intended to mislead, as is usual with them.
I suppose all those in this thread applauding this also know some of the things the new Polish government has done, such as altering media laws (even raiding newspapers) or attacking the constitutional court.
How exactly do you reach that logic?

I didn't. You did.

I just repeated it.
I didn't. You did.

I just repeated it.

Lie, a blatant and complete lie.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending