The Student Room Group

Scared I'm going to miss my offer! Help!!

I have an offer to study Geography at Southampton and the offer is BBB.
I will definitely get two of the Bs but I'm predicted a C in my third subject and don't think I will a B.
My question is how likely are Southampton to let me in with BBC or even ABC if I can get that?

Please help I'm really stressed and worrying about not getting in
Original post by unihelp98
I will definitely get two of the Bs but I'm predicted a C in my third subject and don't think I will a B.
My question is how likely are Southampton to let me in with BBC or even ABC if I can get that?

It will all depend on what everyone else gets on results day, and whether that C is a relevant subject. Many people do get in with near misses by i m afraid no one can tell you that will definitely happen.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
It will all depend on what everyone else gets on results day, and whether that C is a relevant subject. Many people do get in with near misses by i m afraid no one can tell you that will definitely happen.

The C will be in English Lit which I think it irrelevant. The other two subjects are Geography and Politics
The C will be in English Lit which I think it irrelevant. The other two subjects are Geography and Politics

Ah i see, well it will all depend on what the other applicants get really and whether the university will only accept a B or above as a minimum standard.
I know its stressful but all you can do is try your best and know that many other people will feel like they are in your position.

We're all in the same boat unfortunately :frown: We're all worried and stressed and don't know whether or not we're going to get in... life of an A-Level/IB student I'm afraid :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending