The Student Room Group

Just over a month till a2 exams, can I get the grades I need?

I left revision too late as usual. Can I achieve AAB when I got ABC last year if I do nothing but work starting from tomorrow?
Original post by Laylaaa_
I left revision too late as usual. Can I achieve AAB when I got ABC last year if I do nothing but work starting from tomorrow?

Probably, if you worked your butt off. Don't throw in the towel you can do it :redface:
I think it's definitely possible! Remember to take breaks though so that you don't overwork yourself :smile:

What are your subjects?
Reply 4
Original post by DeadEnd_96
What are your subjects?

History, economics and english lit.
Also got two resits in May, LOL
Reply 5
Original post by I'm not a Crook
Probably, if you worked your butt off. Don't throw in the towel you can do it :redface:

Reply 6
Original post by Leviathan1741
I think it's definitely possible! Remember to take breaks though so that you don't overwork yourself :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
You can Receive my BBC Which is better then any A2 grade
Reply 8
Original post by F Edexcel
You can Receive my BBC Which is better then any A2 grade

Sorry i dont get you?
History, economics and english lit.
Also got two resits in May, LOL

Yes, It is possible if you are willing to put in the effort. You can do a lot of effective revision in a month, so use it wisely. Also remember to revise smartly instead of revising for hours and hours and then remembering nothing. Find a revision method in which you learn information the quickest. This can be by creating colourful mind maps, flashcards, talking aloud, listening to audio clips etc. Starting from tomorrow I would recommend doing past papers using all your notes for the first 2 weeks or so, so that you feel comfortable with style of the questions. Then after those 2 weeks try and do past papers in timed conditions. Make sure you have a look at your specification so you don't waste any time revising any irrelevant information. Don't worry you can do this, just focus on the end result and you will be fine. Good luck! :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Yes, It is possible if you are willing to put in the effort. You can do a lot of effective revision in a month, so use it wisely. Also remember to revise smartly instead of revising for hours and hours and then remembering nothing. Find a revision method in which you learn information the quickest. This can be by creating colourful mind maps, flashcards, talking aloud, listening to audio clips etc. Starting from tomorrow I would recommend doing past papers using all your notes for the first 2 weeks or so, so that you feel comfortable with style of the questions. Then after those 2 weeks try and do past papers in timed conditions. Make sure you have a look at your specification so you don't waste any time revising any irrelevant information. Don't worry you can do this, just focus on the end result and you will be fine. Good luck! :h:

Aah thanks so much!! This has definitelt put my mind at ease 😊 I'll take everything you said into account and work hard starting from tomorrow!!

Quick Reply

Latest