The Student Room Group

150,000 Polish Nationalists march against Muslim immigration.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
So was this in particular for poland?
But does poland even get a lot of imiggration?
Because i would have thought theres more in places like germany?

Anyways, why just muslim immigration?
What if a non muslim from middle east immigrates? is that ok?
Why do they care, they're gonna be on the next flight to Britain anyway?
I bet no-one got a call out for a plumber on that day.
Original post by The_Opinion
Polish people do not bring an increased risk of terrorism with them.

True, but they're not faced with death in their own countries, unlike Syrians.
Bet those who defend poles coming into the UK and saying its different to the refugee crisis are poles themselves. IMMIGRANTS ARE IMMIGRANTS. THE POLES ARE THE MOST IMMINENT THREAT, NOT REFUGEES, WE BARELY HAVE ANY OF THEM.
Original post by oShahpo
True, but they're not faced with death in their own countries, unlike Syrians.

Then all that can should take up arms and fight for the lives, like generations of British (and many other) people have done for centuries, not run away (as I said, 80% males of fighting age). If you include women, as I a believe in gender equality, the % of fighting age people increases even more.
Then all that can should take up arms and fight for the lives, like generations of British (and many other) people have done for centuries, not run away (as I said, 80% males of fighting age). If you include women, as I a believe in gender equality, the % of fighting age people increases even more.

The point stands that they have better reason to come than the Poles. They can stay in their own countries and earn money, the refugees have a threat to their lives.

Besides, making them fight is impractical, Assad's army will outnumber them at least 6 to 1, not to mention ISIS, etc etc
In ever even gave a definition of a terrorist, now stop stalking my posts you stalker.

Well, obviously, you don't want to go through your past posts because it shows that you lied.
Original post by Youngmetro
The point stands that they have better reason to come than the Poles. They can stay in their own countries and earn money, the refugees have a threat to their lives.

Besides, making them fight is impractical, Assad's army will outnumber them at least 6 to 1, not to mention ISIS, etc etc

There are various reasons why I oppose helping them.

Then they should join Assad, who after all, does appear to be the bet of a bad bunch, in the same way that Sadam and Gadhafi both were.

if they think that Assad is their sworn enemy, then either fight or go to a nearby refugee camp and wait for the war to be over. Under practically no circumstances do I support people being allowed to look at an atlas and going "hmmmmm, I feel like going to there".

Regarding the above situation, there are millions of these "refugees", they could easily band together and create a large force and simply march to Allepo if they wanted. They don't, as they are taking the easy option (which I don't actually blame them for), but that does not mean that the easy option should be provided. I blame Europe for enticing them to come by being so weak, and not the illegal immigrants themselves.
Original post by DorianGrayism
Well, obviously, you don't want to go through your past posts because it shows that you lied.

No, you lied, you said that 9/11 was committed by Israel.

See, we can both play at this game of making up lies.
Under practically no circumstances do I support people being allowed to look at an atlas and going "hmmmmm, I feel like going to there".

This is exactly what the Poles are doing too, just the refugees have a better reason for doing so; They're escaping a war and have claimed legitimate refugee status.

So if this is what you believe, why defend the Poles who come in their masses here unlike the refugees?
No, you lied, you said that 9/11 was committed by Israel.

See, we can both play at this game of making up lies.

But you just said that 9/11 was committed by Israel.

Regarding the above situation, there are millions of these "refugees", they could easily band together and create a large force and simply march to Allepo if they wanted. They don't, as they are taking the easy option (which I don't actually blame them for), but that does not mean that the easy option should be provided. I blame Europe for enticing them to come by being so weak, and not the illegal immigrants themselves.

Lol. Coming from the guy who has never picked up a gun and has no job.
Original post by Youngmetro
This is exactly what the Poles are doing too, just the refugees have a better reason for doing so; They're escaping a war and have claimed legitimate refugee status.

So if this is what you believe, why defend the Poles who come in their masses here unlike the refugees?

Lots of different reasons, including but not limited to:

Those going to Greece etc are illegal immigrants, they reached a safe place, then decided to leave, at that point they are no longer refugees.

The Poles come here legally. If I were in charge, I would not let them or anyone move here unless they had a job (like most countries do), in fact its part of the reason I will vote to leave the EU. However, as things stand, the Poles are doing nothing wrong, and if I was Polish, I would probably do the same thing.

80% of the migrants are fighting aged men, they should be fighting for their people.

I could type a lot more reasons, but frankly its late and I cant be bothered :biggrin:
Lol. Coming from the guy who has never picked up a gun and has no job.

Coming from the guy who thinks that the moon landings were fake and has a fetish for clinically obese old men.
Coming from the guy who thinks that the moon landings were fake and has a fetish for clinically obese old men.

Which guy? lol@clinically obese as opposed to obese.

I could type a lot more reasons, but frankly its late and I cant be bothered :biggrin:

hahaha..march to aleppo. Yeh, come up with more great ideas like that.
hahaha..march to aleppo. Yeh, come up with more great ideas like that.

So you are suggesting that the majority of the migrants cannot walk? Are you suggesting that brown people have inferior legs? How racist.

The Poles come here legally. If I were in charge, I would not let them or anyone move here unless they had a job (like most countries do), in fact its part of the reason I will vote to leave the EU. However, as things stand, the Poles are doing nothing wrong, and if I was Polish, I would probably do the same thing.
:biggrin:

Well, except for the fact that Poles have lower unemployment rates and lower rates of benefit claims than your average Brit.

But don't let racism get in your way.

Obviously, you would vote to leave the EU when you have no job.
So you are suggesting that the majority of the migrants cannot walk? Are you suggesting that brown people have inferior legs? How racist.

They could walk, drive or whatever. Doesn't change the fact it is a stupid idea.

Who would be daft enough to think that sending a million refugees on stroll to Aleppo be a good idea? Someone with no common sense.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending