The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kaka09
Please anyone applied to Queen Margaret University?

yes...applied for Msc Global Health
Reply 941
Anyone applied to Queen Margaret University?
Reply 942
Original post by tanyarmk
yes...applied for Msc Global Health

Have you heard from them yet?
Original post by Titi.O
Has anybody heard from the University of Strathclyde?

I have received a nomination from Strathclyde
Reply 944
Please has anyone heard from University of Hull?
Original post by kaka09
Have you heard from them yet?

havent heard from them but my agency input section was filled in by OONAGH O'BRIEN on the 28th of april...but my application is still with the nominating agency though
Reply 946
Hmmmmm... Lets see what happens this week. I have a similar situation
Reply 947
You work in a Public Health organisation in Zimbabwe?
Original post by kaka09
You work in a Public Health organisation in Zimbabwe?

no...graduated recently
Original post by Archibong
I am a Nigerian. Waiting for Strathclyde. I guess they have a long standing policy nit to communucate with applicants till late May and mid June.

Meaning i guessed right. Maybe they have decided to do that in other to allow all applicants more time to upoload references so they can have as many optiins as possible. I haven't seen anyone nominated by Exeter too.
Anyone else nominated from Strathclyde, Are we supposed to wait for the CSC to communicate further, anything else to be concerned about at this stage??
Reply 951
Congrats to those who have been nominated as for me My Strathclyde application is still with the nominating agency and has not been filled either....Goodluck guys
Original post by wesh89
Congrats to those who have been nominated as for me My Strathclyde application is still with the nominating agency and has not been filled either....Goodluck guys

I sincerely hope you get some real nice in funding in a university of your choice... If you application is still with the agency doesn't that mean that you are in reserve? because i guess EAS removes the applications which have been rejected, they did that for me for my applications to warwick.
Reply 953
Finally, my application's EAS status has changed to "CSC" yesterday and one of my referees has contacted me also informing that he has received a request for a signed reference. I haven't received any confirmatory mail either from my uni or, CSC yet though!
So, am I allowed to feel relieved now?! Is this it?!
Does anyone have any idea if the University nominates the exact number of people for the scholarship or thrice the number of candidates letting CSC have a pick. I am just a little nervous as this is my sole funding opportunity.
Original post by SeemaChoudhary
Does anyone have any idea if the University nominates the exact number of people for the scholarship or thrice the number of candidates letting CSC have a pick. I am just a little nervous as this is my sole funding opportunity.

They nominate for the exact number of awards available to them.
Does anyone have an idea about the number of people that are usually placed on reserve? I want to know whether it is the same number with those nominated. I want to be able to guess the number of people that were emailed alongside myself by uws that we are on reserve?
Has anyone been nominated by Exeter pls? I want to know they have submitted their nomination.
Everytin i s SET.

Am proceding on Sabatical leave.
(3 weeks)

Visa application on my MIND.

No disturbances please.

Thanks.
Greenfish 16. Which of the schools are you selecting? Are you rejecting UWS?
(edited 7 years ago)
Everytin i s SET.

Am proceding on Sabatical leave.
(3 weeks)

Visa application on my MIND.

No disturbances please.

Thanks.

#Dancing Unclad#

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending