The Student Room Group

AS New spec psychology 2016 AQA

any tips for 12 markers?
topics most likely to come up?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

You can't really predict what's going to come up because it's the new spec. The best thing is to do at least 9, 12 markers for each unit and revise all the content.
I'll give you a clue.
The topics that have appeared in the specimen papers online won't come up in the real exam :wink:

As for tips on how to write them, start reading the mark schemes. They will give you a breakdown of AO1, AO2 and AO3 and how many points should be allocated to which.
Reply 4
Original post by Lillz563
any tips for 12 markers?
topics most likely to come up?

Attachments is a new unit so i was told to practice as many 12 markers for that as possible and particularly focus on influence of attachments on adult relationships.
Reply 5
Hi guys, ive started a whatsapp group for AQA psychology new specification year 1 where we share our notes and help each other out so if you would like to join for revision, then just pm me your number. Thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending