The Student Room Group

Is there any way to resit gcse after a levels

hi guys i had one question how could you resit gcse's like geogrphy business (anything besides science and maths and english language) because i realised some unis require 8as or a* :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by aydin124
hi guys i had one question how could you resit gcse's like geogrphy business (anything besides science and maths and english language) because i realised some unis require 8as or a* :frown:

I don't know any unis that require 8 As or A*s at GCSE. Only Oxbridge would want a lot of top GCSE's but I'm sure even they would be open to people who do extremely well at A level instead.
find a centre that does private exams, pay for them, take the exams

simple
Reply 3
Original post by popcornjpg
find a centre that does private exams, pay for them, take the exams

simple
ok thank you very much do you know how much will it cost to do each of these gcses>
Reply 4
Original post by aadil10
I don't know any unis that require 8 As or A*s at GCSE. Only Oxbridge would want a lot of top GCSE's but I'm sure even they would be open to people who do extremely well at A level instead.

for dentistry almost every uni wants 8 as and considering all candidates get 3as in alevels they look at gcses
Original post by aydin124
ok thank you very much do you know how much will it cost to do each of these gcses>

it depends on where you live

a center near me takes £100 per exam, but they're cheap, so expect about £100-50 per exam.
Reply 6
Original post by popcornjpg
it depends on where you live

a center near me takes £100 per exam, but they're cheap, so expect about £100-50 per exam.

ok thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest