Hows everyone feeling?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't even know how to feel tbh.
Reply 2
I don't have it but good luck! :redface:
Original post by Rajive
I don't even know how to feel tbh.

xD Same here.. doing some exam papers all day today and then tomorrow have 2 hours of revision in school and then 1PM EXAM :frown:
Original post by luciie
I don't have it but good luck! :redface:

thanks :smile: i only need 7 marks to get a C so... i am set tbh
Quite nervous since I've done no revision whatsoever yet (he says posting on TSR):cry:

If last year's grade boundaries are anything to go by, I need 39/50 for an A*
Whats the difference between writing a magazine, newspaper article and report?
Reply 7
Original post by ShahbazKHAN
xD Same here.. doing some exam papers all day today and then tomorrow have 2 hours of revision in school and then 1PM EXAM :frown:

I don't even know how to revise for English l, so I haven't done NO revisit ion whatsoever.:colonhash:
Original post by NextGenRemix
Whats the difference between writing a magazine, newspaper article and report?

that i dont know xD
Original post by Rajive
I don't even know how to revise for English l, so I haven't done NO revisit ion whatsoever.:colonhash:

\Lol no clue
Original post by Rajive

Watch Youtube videos. The ones by Mr. Bruff are really good:h:
Reply 11
Original post by ShahbazKHAN
thanks :smile: i only need 7 marks to get a C so... i am set tbh

wow :redface: what did u get in ur controlled assessment?
Reply 12
Original post by PenguinNinja
Watch Youtube videos. The ones by Mr. Bruff are really good:h:

Thanks
Original post by Rajive
Thanks

No Problem :^_^:
Original post by s.mo
wow :redface: what did u get in ur controlled assessment?

no clue but it was pretty high
I did my exam last year and got a b, the key to do well is to stay confident ! Just practice practice and practice know what techniques to use for every question and you'll be fine good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.cie.org.uk/images/252299-first-language-english-count-in-oral-0522-grade-thresholds-june-2015.pdf
Good idea to check what your up against.
If you only have 1 paper, its C2
Speaking and Listening is C5
Courswork was C4
so for me i was option B2
Original post by cathartic
I did my exam last year and got a b, the key to do well is to stay confident ! Just practice practice and practice know what techniques to use for every question and you'll be fine good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

nice.. i am aiming for A*
Original post by juannypacquiao
Quite nervous since I've done no revision whatsoever yet (he says posting on TSR):cry:

If last year's grade boundaries are anything to go by, I need 39/50 for an A*

Hey, where do you get the grade boundaries from? is it possible if you gave a link. Like for all the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015... bc maybe u could predict a pattern whether they go up or down idk
Original post by amanii_ox
Hey, where do you get the grade boundaries from? is it possible if you gave a link. Like for all the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015... bc maybe u could predict a pattern whether they go up or down idk

Sorry for the late reply.I can only find the grade boundaries for 2014 and 2015 :frown:http://www.cie.org.uk/programmes-and-qualifications/cambridge-secondary-2/cambridge-igcse/grade-threshold-tables/

Quick Reply