The Student Room Group

There's this guy I like...

So I've had a crush on this person for the longest time but the only problem is that he is going out with someone (she happens to be the biggest b**** ever). How can I make my feelings for him go away?
why do you think she is a bitch??? just because you like him doesn't mean that you can call other girls bitch :nah:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So I've had a crush on this person for the longest time but the only problem is that he is going out with someone (she happens to be the biggest b**** ever). How can I make my feelings for him go away?

You had your chance to make something happen and couldn't so you should try to distance yourself from him and keep yourself busy, hang out with your friends more or if there is someone else you like your feelings for this other guy will soon fade. If you have the guys number or on social media delete him from both to help you move on.

Original post by fatima1998
why do you think she is a bitch??? just because you like him doesn't mean that you can call other girls bitch :nah:

She probably knows what she is like in person thats why she said she is one.
Original post by chikane

She probably knows what she is like in person thats why she said she is one.

wait what? she didn't call herself, she said the girl who is going out with her crush is a bitch which isn't nice at all :noway:
Original post by Anonymous

Don't think about him, occpy yourself etc etc

however don't fixate on trying to forget him because that will only make you yearn for him more .-.
Reply 5
Original post by fatima1998
wait what? she didn't call herself, she said the girl who is going out with her crush is a bitch which isn't nice at all :noway:

I know she didn't call herself one i said she probably knows this girl personally that's why she is calling her one.

There was a supervisor who i worked with years ago and everyone knew she was a bitch and her husband was the sweetest guy ever showering her with gifts etc. She and another girl went to a hotel for work in another town let a bunch of guys in their room to smoke and drink and she was telling everyone she dont know why she is with her husband as she couldn't have kids and thinks its his fault and i heard this from the girl she stayed with, she flirts with a bunch of 17 years olds and she is 30 so this woman is a bitch.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending