The Student Room Group

How do you get guys to like you?

I'm currently in college and I always see those girls who get every guy to drool over them and it makes me feel like **** as it feels like no boy has ever openly admitted that they like me. What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

I don't do anything :nah: it comes naturally :u:
Reply 2
just be yourself, thats all i can say. dont change yourself.
I don't do anything it comes naturally
uncommon problem
Don't change yourself-one day there will be a guy who like you for you imperfections..I know what you're talking about...it pisses me off too :smile:
You're not a piece of meat. Why do you crave someone to drool over you.
Reply 7
You should find another source of self esteem
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
wink at them with both eyes
Reply 9
Be feminine, friendly and vivacious. That's all there is to it really.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm currently in college and I always see those girls who get every guy to drool over them and it makes me feel like **** as it feels like no boy has ever openly admitted that they like me. What should I do?

#1: stop trying so hard
focus on loving life and loving yourself
watch your posture
act like you deserve to occupy the space you're in

Look good. Invest in yourself and make an effort. Dress it up a little, don't hesitate to wear something a little revealing or a little tight. Hit the gym if need be. Guys are really simple, we drool over women that look sexy. If being 'you' isn't working, in terms of appearance, then make some adjustments.

A lot of people might think I'm being harsh, but it's the cold harsh truth. I've seen average 6/10 girls have guys drool all over them just because they wear a bit of make up, show a little bit of skin, wear something a little tight, and are in a decent shape. These girls don't have bodies like instagram models, but they're just not 'out of shape'. Forget all the ******** comments above. Girls who attract guys have the game all figured out. It doesn't make you a slut if you dress a little revealing or tight. You will have lots of guys attracted to you, and you can simple take your pick with the one you like. The ones you don't, just turn them away.
Don't be a bitch
Be chill
Be funny
Don't be a bitch
Squat
:yep:
Reply 13

Extra short skirts
Reply 14
Original post by zargabaath
don't be a bitch
be chill
be funny
don't be a bitch
squat
:yep:

ur postcount was 420 :colone:

smh that was supposed to be in capslock
Original post by ivy.98
ur postcount was 420 :e

Why didn't you tell me before?!

I would've made a new account and left this one at 420 :c
I don't know. No one's ever drooled over me, either:sad:
Reply 17
Original post by Zargabaath
Why didn't you tell me before?!

I would've made a new account and left this one at 420 :c

you would leave this account just for that?! damn son ganja is in your blood
Original post by ivy.98
you would leave this account just for that?! damn son ganja is in your blood

Living the high life
It reminds me of the girls in my class tbh. There are the 'pretty' group who always wear makeup and dress like its a fashion show and so many guys drool over them.
My friends and I are in the same position as you and we literally don't care. Who cares if no guys are interested in us, there's more important stuff to think about. You shouldn't have to change yourself just to get guys attention

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending