The Student Room Group

You cannot choose to be from a country; hence it is pointless being patriotic.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Youngmetro
The Chinese dont use their culture to undermine other cultures and people, the british do.The Chinese dont think others should be forced to adopt their culture, the British do.The Chinese dont think their culture is superior to others, the British do (well, western culture)the Chinese dont uphold their culture and believe others should look up to it, the British do.The Chinese have a culture, the British dont.People who claim to be nationalists in Britain spend more time bashing other cultures, screaming about immigrants and muslims rather than actually being proud of their mundane culture. They simply shout 'Culture Relativism is ********'

LMFAO OH MATE

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/27/chinas-christians-protest-evil-communist-campaign-to-tear-down-crosses

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/06/chinese-city-bans-islamic-beards-headwear-and-clothing-on-buses

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/05/china-begins-its-annual-dog-meat-festival-and-the-pictures-are-grim-5795659/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

culture of hit and run on children and the elderely , skinning and boiling dogs alive and suppressing freedom of lolreligion
Great country, great culture

They say even a broken clock is right twice a day... but you are making me doubtful of that @Youngmetro
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 101
You think british culture is superior so you're irrelevant.

"You don't think like me, so you're irrelevant".

Strong debating skills.
I wonder why people that hate the West stay to live here? Why not go back to some backwards Middle east sandland country ?
If people hate British culture so much I suggest leaving this country and living in a country with a better culture.
Original post by Josb
"You don't think like me, so you're irrelevant".

Strong debating skills.

''I'm french, i have 2 masters degrees but i earn a low wage and scrounge of the welfare state but i want britain to close its borders'

Strong debating skills.
It is illogical but so is most human behaviour. We're just animals
LMFAO OH MATE

I never said the chinese had a better culture ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL

Why are you lying? lmao

I quote:

"The Chinese dont use their culture to undermine other cultures and people, the british do.

The Chinese dont think others should be forced to adopt their culture, the British do.

The Chinese dont think their culture is superior to others, the British do (well, western culture)

the Chinese dont uphold their culture and believe others should look up to it, the British do.

The Chinese have a culture, the British dont."

Each point evidently false. "ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL" .. except Britains... Britain doesnt have a culture

LMAO
Original post by Betelgeuse-

Each point evidently false. "ALL CULTURES ARE EQUAL" .. except Britains... Britain doesnt have a culture

LMAO

Already addressed this.
Original post by Kircheis
If people hate British culture so much I suggest leaving this country and living in a country with a better culture.

Muslims hate living is Islamic countries, but love living in Western countries, where they want to establish a new Islamic country ?!
Idrc, i already said i used that to back my own agenda.

lol @ you crying when i talk about how vile Britain was in the past.

And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.

1. Why are you so with obsessed my emotional state? Is that your fetish?
2. I never once argued that British culture was boring/interesting. I argued that being proud of one's country does not equal thinking your country is superior. You said there wasn't anything worthy to mention in British culture and I called you a dumb mother****er and told you to educate yourself on the history of Britain.You, being a dumb mother****er, proceeded to condense British history into "Racism, superiority complexity, colonialism and slavery". I countered that with facts; and then you couldn't find anything to say so here we are.

You have been utterly destroyed on this thread, so I guess it should be you doing the crying.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 111
''I'm french, i have 2 masters degrees but i earn a low wage and scrounge of the welfare state but i want britain to close its borders'

Strong debating skills.

I'm not on low wages, I never claimed benefits, I don't want Britain to close its borders. :rolleyes:

But hey, you don't care about what people say, all you do is insulting them and saying that "you never said that" when they expose your contradictions.

I'm awaiting your insults.
Original post by Eigo-Jin
1. Why are you so with obsessed my emotional state? Is that your fetish?
2. I never once argued that British culture was boring/interesting. I argued that being proud of one's country does not equal thinking you country is superior. You said there wasn't anything worthy to mention in British culture and I called you a dumb mother****er and told you to educate yourself on the history of Britain.You, being a dumb mother****er, proceeded to condense British history into "Racism, superiority complexity, colonialism and slavery". I countered that with facts and facts; and then you couldn't find anything to say so here we are.

You have been utterly destroyed on this thread, so I guess it should be you doing the crying.

LOOOOOOL you're so butthurt its hilarious. READ MY POST, I USED IT TO SUPPORT MY OWN AGENDA. Oh my, you're entertaining, pls, keep going
Original post by Josb
I'm not on low wages, I never claimed benefits, I don't want Britain to close its borders. :rolleyes:

But hey, you don't care about what people say, all you do is insulting them and saying that "you never said that" when they expose your contradictions.

I'm awaiting your insults.

All cultures are equal, no culture is superior to another. Im not going to argue with someone who doesnt think that, not worth the time.
Original post by youngmetro
already addressed this.

looooooooooooooooooooool
LOOOOOOL you're so butthurt its hilarious. READ MY POST, I USED IT TO SUPPORT MY OWN AGENDA. Oh my, you're entertaining, pls, keep going

And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.
Reply 116
Original post by Itsyaboy
And for good reason, not sure why'd anyone would want to be proud of a country steeped in institutionalised racism

"institutionalised racism"
You are joking right?
And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.And no, all this time you were arguing about british culture being interesting.

you're boring me now
you're boring me now

And you have nothing to do with this thread.
Either you high or sippin that **** Wayne on
Or you're 12.
And you have nothing to do with this thread.

Good, stop quoting me now, it was entertaining triggering you, not anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending