The Student Room Group

Is he into me?

I am 16 year old girl 4ft8 and the boy i like is also 16 and hes 5ft11.. with heeled shoes I look 5ft2

Basically i met this boy in my college through a friend in a computer study room just few months ago. The boy came and sat next to me although there was another space next to my friend. My friend sat one seat away from me and both his sides were empty and that boy came sat between me and him.
The boy started talking to me asking what course ido and more questions

Next time we saw each other again.. we dont hang out as he does IT and ido Health and social care.. the boy hanged out with me once for an hour, altho he told me he finished for the day as he doesnt have anymore lessons nd then afta one hour i had lesson so i went to my lesson.. the boy has also given me his number but he hasnt texted me for months and neither have i

Then some months later he messaged me on whatsapp and he did reply fast to me and all.. and then we continued our chats and talk. The boy always sends me his pics and asks me if he should post it on instagram and that. He also told me and tried to made me believe he has packs and that 😂😂😂 and we both just teased each other he kept saying im short and i kept saying hes skinny
He has also joked about hiding under my bed sheets and we have shared a little feelings with each other and he said he will pick me up

But he isnt talking to me sooo much anymore and he knows i told him i have bf and i signed up for the modelling thing and showed him that i got in and then he said "u are pretty not gona lie" and he said " U being short doesnt mess up ur looks"
And the boy said i look really pretty in my pics he used the word "buff"
And we have talked about exes and that.

I also told him "you cant have feelings for me thats not possible" then he said "y cant i have feelings for u.. height isnt a problem" is he into me
The boy talked about cuddling me aswell in bed as joke

Could he be into me?
Yeah he likes you
Aww, I think so-but the question is: Do you like him?? :tongue:
Jesus wept, what a rambling stream of consciousness.

The top shelf may not be your friend but punctuation certainly is.

Obviously he's into you.

Original post by Makeup2
"u are pretty not gona lie" and he said " U being short doesnt mess up ur looks"

Original post by Makeup2
And the boy said i look really pretty in my pics he used the word "buff"

Sounds like a real charmer as well. Lucky you.
Original post by Makeup2

Could he be into me?

He could be, he could also be a nice guy that just wants to be friends.

Id just keep talking to him, maybe meet up a bit like go out for coffee. Sounds like your talking a lot through texting, which is useless when your trying to work out someones intentions.

If you meet up, either just you two alone or as a group you'll be able to get a read on his body language and make a more informed judgement on his intentions.
Reply 5
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Aww, I think so-but the question is: Do you like him?? :tongue:

Yeah i do.. but problem is i told him i have bf.. and my bf isnt treating me well but he is not willingto break up with me.. i think i shouldtalk to my bf less and then he can get bored of me
:daydreaming:
Original post by Makeup2
Yeah i do.. but problem is i told him i have bf.. and my bf isnt treating me well but he is not willingto break up with me.. i think i shouldtalk to my bf less and then he can get bored of me

Why don't you just break up with your bf like mature people do

Quick Reply

Latest