The Student Room Group

Are white guys just after sex?

Scroll to see replies

Am a "white guy" myself, can confirm that EVERY white guy ONLY wants sex.

It comes with the privilege I think
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Aren't you a writer? I write as well. You'd lose, believe me, i'm always right when it comes to scrabble :smile:

No, but I do write.

Trust me, you would lose so hard you won't even know how to spell "lose" anymore :biggrin:
Original post by SeanFM
I reckon I have been watching Countdown enough to put up a good fight. :fight:

OP, teenagers are horny. You'll find some that want to be in a relationship with someone. What percentage, I do not know.

That sounds like a challenge! :u:
'Totally correct', jump to a random conclusion after meeting one guy.
I'm white the whole time, not only just after sex.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
No, but I do write.

Trust me, you would lose so hard you won't even know how to spell "lose" anymore :biggrin:

As a white guy all this scrabble talk turns me on immensely, is there a sexuality to describe this? Perhaps we could come up with a word?
Original post by Vikingninja
'Totally correct', jump to a random conclusion after meeting one guy.

i talk to many guys actually, what do you know?
Reply 27
Where does race come into this? :s-smilie:
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
As a white guy all this scrabble talk turns me on immensely, is there a sexuality to describe this? Perhaps we could come up with a word?

:blushing: I thought I was the only one that felt this way about words...

Yes we should!

Hmmmm...

Wordsexual :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm from a South Asian background and I'm currently talking to this white guy, we are planning to meet soon as well. We do quite a bit of flirting, and from that I can tell that he wants to bed me.

What my question is, do white guys just want sex out of a relationship, eventually anyway... (not that any guys will want the same, but you know).

South Asian guy here, some of my best mates are white. Anyway as other people have said most if not all guys need sex from a relationship, but that doesn't mean that's his only aim. He might like you and want a relationship but you have to see based on his body language, I guess you met online? Anyways be careful, go to a public place etc... I'd say make him wait for it, if he really wants you then he'll wait otherwise he'll just get fed up of no action and disappear after a while. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 30
Yes ofc. That's why I go looking for relationships as opposed to easily-attainable one night stands
There are a huge amount of guys of all races who are after more than just sex.

I think the reason that it is commonly thought by girls that guys are just after sex is because the guys who are just after sex are generally the more confident ones, who are willing to chat with and "try it on with" more girls.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:blushing: I thought I was the only one that felt this way about words...

Yes we should!

Hmmmm...

Wordsexual :colone:

That's pretty good! Wordasexuals for the illiterate people.

Yep, I can see this in the Oxford dictionary at one point

'Describing a person who is aroused by skilled use of language'

South Asian guy here, some of my best mates are white. Anyway as other people have said most if not all guys need sex from a relationship, but that doesn't mean that's his only aim. He might like you and want a relationship but you have to see based on his body language, I guess you met online? Anyways be careful, go to a public place etc... I'd say make him wait for it, if he really wants you then he'll wait otherwise he'll just get fed up of no action and disappear after a while. Good luck! :smile:
In agreement with this, really you want to distinguish the guys who see sex as an end and sex as a means, for me it's just something fun that strengthens the relationship, but it's not all that's wanted (well, not most of the time anyway).
(edited 7 years ago)
Tbh you need to be wary of the white guys that have a fetish for exotic girls.
Tbh you need to be wary of the white guys that have a fetish for exotic girls.

fetish? now that's cringey af
I am 17, white, male. To be honest, If I got the girl of my dreams I wouldn't care if we had sex or not (perhaps because I am still a virgin?), but I honestly would much prefer to have fun in other ways together. Yeah, I understand that I am probably in the majority, but oh well.
The vast majority of young white guys these days who aren't strictly religious are only looking for cheap no strings sex. It's sad but it's what happens when the moral fabric of a country goes to pot
Sex drive isn't a function of skin colour, what a stupid thing to insinuate.
I am 17, white, male. To be honest, If I got the girl of my dreams I wouldn't care if we had sex or not (perhaps because I am still a virgin?), but I honestly would much prefer to have fun in other ways together. Yeah, I understand that I am probably in the majority, but oh well.

On a related note, does a guy's perception of girls change after they lose their virginity? I really don't want that to happen to me...
Reply 39
I'd say the religious guys are too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending