The Student Room Group

Are white guys just after sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm from a South Asian background and I'm currently talking to this white guy, we are planning to meet soon as well. We do quite a bit of flirting, and from that I can tell that he wants to bed me.

What my question is, do white guys just want sex out of a relationship, eventually anyway... (not that any guys will want the same, but you know).

talking to men on omegle on the webcam section won't get you anywhere.

Spoiler

Original post by RobML
I'd say the religious guys are too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hence the 'strictly'

Not all of them are either
Reply 42
Are you talking about eunuchs and hermits? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On a related note, does a guy's perception of girls change after they lose their virginity? I really don't want that to happen to me...

In the West, Japan, Russia, and pretty much any country which isn't a poor backwards pile of poo only virgins value virginity.
Original post by RobML
Are you talking about eunuchs and hermits? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ummm.. No. Just normal guys, some even with heavy science degrees who happen to have deep religious convictions
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
In the West, Japan, Russia, and pretty much any country which isn't a poor backwards pile of poo only virgins value virginity.

I'm not necessarily saying that I value virginity, but my outlook on women as a whole. I.E. I don't want to simply value women based on their sex appeal.
Reply 46
Lol sorry I'm just teasing you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When did this ever exist?

When it was ok to hit your wife or child?
When people couldn't afford food and died from disease?
When we were constantly at war?
When we put homosexuals in badly functioning mental asylums?
When racism was so common people feared being killed?
When the police were less truthworthy than gangs?

People romanticize 50 years ago so much, it had a few things going for it but reality is conditions have never been better for the average person.
When did this ever exist?

When it was ok to hit your wife or child?
When people couldn't afford food and died from disease?
When we were constantly at war?
When we put homosexuals in badly functioning mental asylums?
When racism was so common people feared being killed?
When the police were less truthworthy than gangs?

People romanticize 50 years ago so much, it had a few things going for it but reality is conditions have never been better for the average person.

None of this is condoned by Christ so don't try to blame the evilness of humans on Him.
i talk to many guys actually, what do you know?

nice.

Original post by Whiggy
Where does race come into this? :s-smilie:

she probably just means british, cultural upbringing and all that it's not meant to be offensive

South Asian guy here, some of my best mates are white. Anyway as other people have said most if not all guys need sex from a relationship, but that doesn't mean that's his only aim. He might like you and want a relationship but you have to see based on his body language, I guess you met online? Anyways be careful, go to a public place etc... I'd say make him wait for it, if he really wants you then he'll wait otherwise he'll just get fed up of no action and disappear after a while. Good luck! :smile:

surely you can do others sexual things without actually having sex?
I'm not necessarily saying that I value virginity, but my outlook on women as a whole. I.E. I don't want to simply value women based on their sex appeal.

Sex appeal doesn't decrease if you are not a virgin, actually it goes up because I know I won't have to put so much effort in to get something out of it, it won't be an anxious mess, etc etc

I notice the people who complain about 'virginity and sex' the most are the ones that seem so obsessed with the value of it, whereas most of us guys just couldn't care less either way as long as you are stable in a relationship.
(edited 7 years ago)
Sex appeal doesn't decrease if you are not a virgin, actually it goes up because I know I won't have to put so much effort in to get something out of it, it won't be an anxious mess, etc etc

I notice the people who complain about 'virginity and sex' the most are the ones that seem so obsessed with the value of it, whereas most of us guys just couldn't care less either way as long as you are stable in a relationship.

Thanks for elaborating
Yes, just the devils that are white men.
The Hispanic men are cool,
So are black gentlemen,
Asian fellas too.
But white men?
Their lack of melanin makes them sex hungry pigs.
/s
Depends on the guy, doesn't matter what colour he is. Get to know him and his friends irl, observe his Facebook.
You can't just generalise this to white men. Asian men are similar, I met an Asian man online and all he ever talked about was the things he wanted to do in bed with me. I give up I want to get to know someone well before even thinking about those things.
Reply 55
But you're still saying the morality of society has begun to fall apart since then... contradiction much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
But you're still saying the morality of society has begun to fall apart since then... contradiction much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's no secret that crime rates have been rising (at least in the UK) and that the prevalence of STD's have been rising aswell with the increased secularisation happening
Reply 59
It's about the worldwide trend. Besides, the homocide rate has hardly increased over the last century in England anyway (and has actually decreased over the last decade). Certainly not enough to justify saying our moral fabric is falling apart- just admit you live in a fantasy world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending