The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust Summer Schools UK 2016

Hey everyone! I've just been accepted to the Politics and International Relations course from 25-29 July in Warwick! I'm super excited. Just wondering if anyone else had been accepted to Warwick or Sutton Trust in general and just fancied a chat :-)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Still waiting to hear from Cambridge
Edit: just heard - Rejected for Medicine
(edited 8 years ago)
Accepted for theology at Durham!
Got rejected from Nottingham

Spoiler

Reply 4
Got accepted into Durham for Medicine
Original post by edbyrnelookalike
Hey everyone! I've just been accepted to the Politics and International Relations course from 25-29 July in Warwick! I'm super excited. Just wondering if anyone else had been accepted to Warwick or Sutton Trust in general and just fancied a chat :-)

Accepted for Politics and International Relations at Cambridge 😊 applied for a few so does this mean I won't get a place to the other sutton trust uni summer schools I've applied to
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Theawesomejem
Accepted for Politics and International Relations at Cambridge 😊 applied for a few so does this mean I won't get a place to the other sutton trust uni summer schools I've applied to

Not sure :-/ I only applied for the one but maybe if they're on different dates you might get in :-)

you're only allowed to apply and be accepted for one
Reply 8
i haven't heard yet
I got accepted to Warwick for Law! Excited I found a person who is going Warwick on the same days as me :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by vanessawlsn
I got accepted to Warwick for Law! Excited I found a person who is going Warwick on the same days as me :smile:

Awesome! Can't wait to meet you! :-)
Got accepted into Cambridge for Architecture! :smile:
I'm still waiting to hear :frown:
Original post by RainBear
i haven't heard yet

Same- it says on the website we'll find out before the 6th May
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Got rejected from Nottingham

Spoiler

How?
Original post by Katie1599
How?

I had applied for this thing back in October and it involved a summer school
Original post by TSRMatt
Got accepted into Cambridge for Architecture! :smile:

Is that on the same week as politics !
Is that on the same week as politics !

Not sure but it's on 18th July-22nd
Original post by vanessawlsn

Accepted to warwick law as well :smile:
That's great!- what are course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest