The Student Room Group

Last years paper

Can anyone remember what was on last years Education paper?
Reply 1
Original post by Claudiadee
Can anyone remember what was on last years Education paper?

That's exactly what I'd like to know, and also does anyone know what came up in last years Families and households paper? Also, is anyone doing the last old spec exam of families and households this year? If so, any predictions of what might come up??
Original post by Zay96
That's exactly what I'd like to know, and also does anyone know what came up in last years Families and households paper? Also, is anyone doing the last old spec exam of families and households this year? If so, any predictions of what might come up??

Is this AQA? If so both papers are up on the website. I am retaking families and households, I don't have any predictions though :/ My main issue is timing...
Reply 3
Original post by Annanymous
Is this AQA? If so both papers are up on the website. I am retaking families and households, I don't have any predictions though :/ My main issue is timing...

yep, I just realised that the 2015 papers are up on the website.I'm nervous about the timing too.... Haven't timed myself properly yet. Trying to make sure I get in all the info first,

Any advice on the exact social policies needed for AS education and what parts of the A2 theory and methods part we need to know properly??
I haven't looked at education for a year but I seem to remember the comprehensivisation thing being useful and you can talk about education as a market place so the recent stuff on academies would be good as well. I guess stuff like the new GCSEs and everything that's happening at the moment could be interesting to talk about as its all so new, hope that helps! As for research methods it's all the same stuff as A2 as far as I'm aware you just have to make sure that in the methods in context question you apply everything to the specific situation you're given and you'll get like all the marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending