The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University adult nursing 2016.

Hey,
Was just wondering if anyone is doing Adult Nursing at Keele University 2016?
Just so I get to know a few people. :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
I will be 😁
Reply 3
Hello,

I'm doing adult nursing at keele in September😌
Original post by tyla98
Hello,

I'm doing adult nursing at keele in September😌

Are you all commuting or living in accommodation??
Original post by laylaaa_xx

I'll be commuting even though I live about an hour away but it's just so much cheaper to do so.
Original post by uniattemptone
I'll be commuting even though I live about an hour away but it's just so much cheaper to do so.

I live about an hr away too but im living in accommodation cuz cant be dealing with the travel when i have to go on placements and stuff😣
Reply 7

I'm living in accommodation, I put down horwood hall as my first choice and Barnes hall as my second
Original post by tyla98
I'm living in accommodation, I put down horwood hall as my first choice and Barnes hall as my second

Yeah i did the same we could be living in accommodation together next yr :smile:
Reply 9
Yeah i did the same we could be living in accommodation together next yr :smile:

Yay! When do we find out who we are sharing with??😌
Original post by tyla98
Yay! When do we find out who we are sharing with??😌

I think we find that out at the end of august or something like that when results come out :smile:
Reply 11
I think we find that out at the end of august or something like that when results come out :smile:

Oh right okay, thanks😌 Have you actually seen the accommodation? I haven't seen it yet, I've only seen the clinical education centre but I've applied for an open day in june😬
Original post by tyla98
Oh right okay, thanks😌 Have you actually seen the accommodation? I haven't seen it yet, I've only seen the clinical education centre but I've applied for an open day in june😬

Well i got to see lindsay on the offer holder day which shouldnt be that much different from Horwood really it was really nice tbh its quite spacious which is good ive already started buying accommodation stuff so excited!! :smile: but still quite nervous tbh its gonna be so weird waking up to people you dont know that well on the first night🙈
Reply 13
Well i got to see lindsay on the offer holder day which shouldnt be that much different from Horwood really it was really nice tbh its quite spacious which is good ive already started buying accommodation stuff so excited!! :smile: but still quite nervous tbh its gonna be so weird waking up to people you dont know that well on the first night🙈

Oh right okay, I was really worried because I didn't actually see uni or the accommodation but it looks really nice😍 and I've started buying stuff too😌 Yeah I'm really nervous too, at least we are with other nurses and midwives though🙈
Original post by tyla98
Oh right okay, I was really worried because I didn't actually see uni or the accommodation but it looks really nice😍 and I've started buying stuff too😌 Yeah I'm really nervous too, at least we are with other nurses and midwives though🙈

Yeahh it looks amazing ive been there and I really loved it when I went its got such a nice community feel to it and i love the fact that the busstops are on campus :smile: and yeah true :smile:
Reply 15
Yeahh it looks amazing ive been there and I really loved it when I went its got such a nice community feel to it and i love the fact that the busstops are on campus :smile: and yeah true :smile:

Yeah that's what I've thought on the videos I've watched and stuff🙈 are you applying for a car permit thing or are you getting the bus and stuff?😌
Original post by tyla98
Yeah that's what I've thought on the videos I've watched and stuff🙈 are you applying for a car permit thing or are you getting the bus and stuff?😌

Probably getting the bus wbu?? :smile:
Reply 17
Probably getting the bus wbu?? :smile:

I'm hoping to take my car just because when I'm on night placements and travelling back home😕 But I'm not 100% sure yet😌
Reply 18
can someone please help me with the accomodation??

Quick Reply

Latest