The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If you want to ****, ****. Don't let religion or culture hold you back. It's your life, no one else's.
Reply 2
it happens more than you think, i can name so much girls off the top of my head who have had sex at my age. one of them has had a baby with a white guy. but being indian muslim i havnt lost it yet and i dont think i would before marriage
'vaginity'
Reply 4
Original post by brainhuman
If you want to ****, ****. Don't let religion or culture hold you back. It's your life, no one else's.

It's not as simple as that
Reply 5
Original post by mkap
it happens more than you think, i can name so much girls off the top of my head who have had sex at my age. one of them has had a baby with a white guy. but being indian muslim i havnt lost it yet and i dont think i would before marriage

How did her parents react about the baby?
What is it with these pakistani woman and white guy threads
Loled so hard at "vaginity" XD
Original post by SophiaRH

It is.
Sorry but I lost it at vaginity.

Anyway, you would be surprised at how many Muslim girls lose their virginity before marriage. If you like sex, then feel free to do it outside of marriage since you probably aren't hurting anyone. Do what makes you happy.
I'm a Pakistani girl and I'm curious if any other Pakistani girls have lost their vaginity or had sex before marriage? If so what ethnicity was the guy as I thinking about this with a white guy and if it happens more with Asian or white guys.

Vaginity, sorry I had to! And yeah it is more common than you realise, most people choose to be on the low down about it but it isn't uncommon as you realise, I wouldn't do it personally but that's because it isn't what I would do.
Reply 11
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Sorry but I lost it at vaginity.

Anyway, you would be surprised at how many Muslim girls lose their virginity before marriage. If you like sex, then feel free to do it outside of marriage since you probably aren't hurting anyone. Do what makes you happy.

Thank you for replying
Why are you obsessed with colour .....?
Thank you for replying

As long as you use protection you should be fine :smile:
Reply 14

No?
Do what you want, out of interest are you a muslim? As in do you believe in the holy book? Imo religion is a choice, a set of rules you choose to live by. If you dont believe in something - for example that sex is for marriage only - then dont claim to be that religion, because you dont believe in it. Its not in your blood. Its simple.

Yes it is.

You have two option: live how your family and culture want you to or live how you want to.

Neither option is wrong, both are correct. However once you pick one option, you have to live with the consequences from the other option.

In this case, you chose to not wait, and that is perfectly fine. But now you have to deal with people who would want you to wait.

But if you are not wanting to wait and that is not an issue for you, then chances are that you'll meet someone similar in the future....who also won't care if you have been with someone in the same way you won't care that they have.
Damn I havent lost vaginity yet so I can't answer this, sorry OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know what 'vaginity' is :lol:

But I don't know any Muslim girls who lost their virginity before marriage. I know one Hindu girl, who lost it at 18 to her English bf.
Your sexual history matters to you and only to you.

People who use other people's sexual history against them are usually really insecure.

Latest

Trending

Trending