The Student Room Group

Advice: I want to webcam (Adult Work)

Hi everyone,

I am 19, male and working. I have currently been thinking about making some extra money from webcam modelling though I wouldn't want to do it on my own, preferable I'd have a partner to do it with (a girl) so that it would be better and we'd both make some money, Benefiting us both and having some fun, I have seen the couple's section on most webcam sites and they seem to do quite well. I have two questions:

Any advice on going into this industry and what to do to make the most out of it?

Is there any sane way of getting a partner? Would it be worthwhile with one and what are your general thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your help and advice!
Go to university dude and stop this insanity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Jesus_cock_lover
Go to university dude and stop this insanity

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice username.
You what mate?
Original post by wigone123
Hi everyone,

I am 19, male and working. I have currently been thinking about making some extra money from webcam modelling though I wouldn't want to do it on my own, preferable I'd have a partner to do it with (a girl) so that it would be better and we'd both make some money, Benefiting us both and having some fun, I have seen the couple's section on most webcam sites and they seem to do quite well. I have two questions:

Any advice on going into this industry and what to do to make the most out of it?

Is there any sane way of getting a partner? Would it be worthwhile with one and what are your general thoughts?

I would advise against this remember it is online FOREVER.What if you get GF (not your webcam partner) how would she feel if you were doing other girls.

If you really want to do this and have thought it through I suppose you could always put up an advert on Adultwork or Purple port or somthing. And please if you do do this get your co star to get tested befor plowing her for the entertainment of perverts.
Reply 5
Hi everyone,

Don't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dignity is worth more than money don't do it not worth it!
Hi everyone,

get a life

Quick Reply