The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
*today's therapy is crystal healing*

Please find a comfortable area to lie down in. The fire is keeping the Cave pleasantly warm. The meaty aroma from last night's Beltane sacrifice is gradually fading.

Anyhoo.... What are crystals?
Crystals are minerals formed underground from three-dimensional repeating patterns of atoms. A crystal's appearance depends upon the natural characteristics of its type and the conditions in which it grows. Some take on strange shapes, some are very small and others grow very large, developing over thousands of years.

The repeating chemical structure of crystals is said to invest them with a kind of memory. This means that crystals have the power to hold energies. You may hold a quartz crystal with the intention of filling it with your love. This is what is meant by programming a crystal. You do not need any wires or a special connection with God - all you need is intention and focus. The crystal will remember your love, which will then permeate any environment in which the crystal is placed. Crystals can remember negative as well as positive energies and so will sometimes need to be cleansed. For instance, an amethyst will actually help to cleanse a room of negative energies (eg. anger) but this means that the amethyst, which will retain an element of that negative energy, will itself occasionally require cleansing.
There are various ways of cleansing crystals. One of the most common is to submerge them in salt water (sea water is excellent) for a couple of days, then run them under the tap to clean off the salt. Other methods include burying crystals in the garden for a few days, leaving them for a while in a stream (pick a slow-running one, or they may no longer be there when you come back for them!) or leaving them outside overnight in normal water to bask in the moonlight.

this information is provided for you by http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/articles/introduction-guide-crystals.

many of you may say that this therapy is not scientifc... but please don't knock it until you have tried it.
Original post by the bear

Please find a comfortable area to lie down in. The fire is keeping the Cave pleasantly warm. The meaty aroma from last night's Beltane sacrifice is gradually fading.

Anyhoo.... What are crystals?
Crystals are minerals formed underground from three-dimensional repeating patterns of atoms. A crystal's appearance depends upon the natural characteristics of its type and the conditions in which it grows. Some take on strange shapes, some are very small and others grow very large, developing over thousands of years.

The repeating chemical structure of crystals is said to invest them with a kind of memory. This means that crystals have the power to hold energies. You may hold a quartz crystal with the intention of filling it with your love. This is what is meant by programming a crystal. You do not need any wires or a special connection with God - all you need is intention and focus. The crystal will remember your love, which will then permeate any environment in which the crystal is placed. Crystals can remember negative as well as positive energies and so will sometimes need to be cleansed. For instance, an amethyst will actually help to cleanse a room of negative energies (eg. anger) but this means that the amethyst, which will retain an element of that negative energy, will itself occasionally require cleansing.
There are various ways of cleansing crystals. One of the most common is to submerge them in salt water (sea water is excellent) for a couple of days, then run them under the tap to clean off the salt. Other methods include burying crystals in the garden for a few days, leaving them for a while in a stream (pick a slow-running one, or they may no longer be there when you come back for them!) or leaving them outside overnight in normal water to bask in the moonlight.

this information is provided for you by http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/articles/introduction-guide-crystals.

many of you may say that this therapy is not scientifc... but please don't knock it until you have tried it.

find a comfortable place, make sure nobody distracts you, use your imagination to make a fire, play your favourite calming music, read the last sentence "The meaty aroma from last night's Beltane sacrifice is gradually fading." to fully immerse yourself in the bear's cave and begin reading first paragraph.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 162
Original post by Impressive
find a comfortable place, make sure nobody distracts you, use your imagination to make a fire, play your favourite calming music, read the last sentence "The meaty aroma from last night's Beltane sacrifice is gradually fading." to fully immerse yourself in the bear's cave and begin reading first paragraph.

Posted from TSR Mobile

*makes sure Impressive is lying comfortably on her back*

Impressive you require Citrine Energy... Citrine crystal has a wonderfully warm, uplifting solar energy. It is believed to enhance creativity, independence and raise self-esteem, making it a great crystal for any environment.

*bear™ gently runs large Citrine Crystal up Impressive's chi lines*
*makes sure Impressive is lying comfortably on her back*

Impressive you require Citrine Energy... Citrine crystal has a wonderfully warm, uplifting solar energy. It is believed to enhance creativity, independence and raise self-esteem, making it a great crystal for any environment.

*bear™ gently runs large Citrine Crystal up Impressive's chi lines*

wooow *bear's amazing* I will need to be creative soon enough, surely this crystal will help me. *expressing gratitude towards the bear*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 164
Original post by Impressive
wooow *bear's amazing* I will need to be creative soon enough, surely this crystal will help me. *expressing gratitude towards the bear*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hat2:

you are most welcome dear

NEXT !!!
Reply 165
*bear™ has to leave the Cave for a while. you may wish to consult the Crystal Healing chart below to ascertain the appropriate Crystal for your specific needs. when bear™ returns he will help you with the healing process, using your chosen Crystal*

This is beautiful. :cry2: I will use some Aquamarine.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 167
Original post by SeanFM
This is beautiful. :cry2:

please choose a Crystal from the chart to help with your specific problem. when bear™ gets back he will help you :h:
Hematite please :sad::bricks::sad:
Reply 169
Original post by SeanFM
This is beautiful. :cry2: I will use some Aquamarine.

Original post by iEthan
Hematite please :sad::bricks::sad:

OK guys bear™ is back now.

So make sure you are lying comfortably with your arms slightly away from your sides. your hands must be open so the energy can circulate thru your fingers ?

bear™ gently presses the Aquamarine against SeanFM's chi points. This releases trapped energy. the blue vibrations of the Aquamarine induce feelings of great calm and relaxation in SeanFM. his cheese phobia is banished.

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 170
next bear™ carefully places a curiously carved piece of Hematite on iEthan's solar plexus.

the iron-rich mineral sends out magnetic energy to his main chakra. iEthan feels waves of healing energy flowing throughout his body.
Hematite crystals have an excellent grounding and balancing energy, as well as being a powerful aid to stimulate the mind. They enhance memory and evoke deep thought.

They have a highly protective energy and are good to help women who lack courage.

If you desire to stimulate your mind for higher learning, they are most helpful, especially in the field of mathematics and technical studies. = STEM energy

They will assist the development of logical thought processes, and help you to reach the highest capacity possible.
OK guys bear™ is back now.

So make sure you are lying comfortably with your arms slightly away from your sides. your hands must be open so the energy can circulate thru your fingers ?

bear™ gently presses the Aquamarine against SeanFM's chi points. This releases trapped energy. the blue vibrations of the Aquamarine induce feelings of great calm and relaxation in SeanFM. his cheese phobia is banished.

:adore: :adore: :bhangra: I feel so calm, thank you! I will go and have a cheese sandwich.
Reply 172
Original post by SeanFM
:adore: :adore: :bhangra: I feel so calm, thank you! I will go and have a cheese sandwich.

you can now wear clothes made of cheese & live in a cheese wigwam :h:
Reply 173
*bear rubs a large crystal of tourmaline to inspire Spurs to lose against Chelsea*
you can now wear clothes made of cheese & live in a cheese wigwam :h:

I'm not sure about a cheese wigwam, they don't seem to be well insulated - I'd be Friesian!

*bear rubs a large crystal of tourmaline to inspire Spurs to lose against Chelsea*

:naughty:
Reply 175
Original post by SeanFM
I'm not sure about a cheese wigwam, they don't seem to be well insulated - I'd be Friesian!

:naughty:

maybe a cottage cheese cottage ? :holmes:
next bear™ carefully places a curiously carved piece of Hematite on iEthan's solar plexus.

the iron-rich mineral sends out magnetic energy to his main chakra. iEthan feels waves of healing energy flowing throughout his body.
Hematite crystals have an excellent grounding and balancing energy, as well as being a powerful aid to stimulate the mind. They enhance memory and evoke deep thought.

They have a highly protective energy and are good to help women who lack courage.

If you desire to stimulate your mind for higher learning, they are most helpful, especially in the field of mathematics and technical studies. = STEM energy

They will assist the development of logical thought processes, and help you to reach the highest capacity possible.

:closedeyes: :closedeyes: thank you bear™
Reply 177
Original post by iEthan
:closedeyes: :closedeyes: thank you bear™

you're welcome...

rub the tourmaline:

join me in the mantram

*Spurs must lose Spurs must lose Spurs must lose....
you're welcome...

rub the tourmaline:

join me in the mantram

*Spurs must lose Spurs must lose Spurs must lose....

*recites willingly, bewildered by the hypnotising powers of the tourmaline*
Reply 179
Tourmaline gemstone is a semi-precious mineral stone well known for its incredible ability to aid in the detoxification process of the human body. It is one of only a handful of minerals that have the ability to emit negative ions and far-infrared rays.

The word tourmaline takes its origins from the Singhalese phrase "tura mali," meaning "stone mixed with vibrant colors." From magenta to teal-blue, meadow-green to vibrant yellow, and even black, this powerfull healing stone is known to change its color in different forms of light. Some say that there are no two tourmalines with the exact same color, and for this reason it has been historically revered as a "magic" stone capable of protecting whoever wore it.

The tourmaline gemstone has the uncanny ability to become its own source of electric charge, as it is both pyroelectric, as well as piezoelectric. When the gem is put under greater amounts of pressure or when it is dramatically heated or cooled, it creates an electrical charge capable of emitting infrared waves and negative ions. Today it is a well-known fact that tourmaline gemstone can seamlessly aid the body's detoxification process.

*bear applies pressure to his crystal... this generates electrical energy which bear™ transmits to Stamford Bridge to help the Chelsea guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending