The Student Room Group

TEENS WHO SNOWBOARD/ski!

Anyone actually LIKE winter sports haha... I'm like one of the rare breed who still enjoys the great outdoors:wink::smile:
Is it that rare? I'm sure lots of people love snowboarding/skiing... i sure do... but we can't afford to go very often unfortunately :/
Never tried it but it's one of my life dreams to go snowboarding. I used to skateboard and I love snow but I've never had the chance. :frown:
Original post by A.E98
Anyone actually LIKE winter sports haha... I'm like one of the rare breed who still enjoys the great outdoors:wink::smile:

I'm not a teen but definitely a snow addict.

Two planks or one may I ask?
I snowboard and I am currently going through a very bad snow withdrawal.
I ski! Absolutely love it, and wish I went more often to be honest! Last time I went, I was seriously considering staying and never coming back to the UK xD
Original post by expandthepineal
I snowboard and I am currently going through a very bad snow withdrawal.

Having quit work to become a mature student I'm now faced with the prospect of no skiing for at least 4 years. :frown:

Bad times ahead....
Reply 7
Original post by JamesN88
I'm not a teen but definitely a snow addict.

Two planks or one may I ask?

one lol, only snowboard but id love to learn how to ski!
Reply 8
Original post by mobbsy91
I ski! Absolutely love it, and wish I went more often to be honest! Last time I went, I was seriously considering staying and never coming back to the UK xD

I've not had the chance to go abroad yet... would love to!
Original post by A.E98
I've not had the chance to go abroad yet... would love to!

If you ever get the chance, definitely would recommend!! Do you have anywhere that's your 'ideal' destination??

Quick Reply

Latest