The Student Room Group

Something people are surprised to find out about you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow
You say that, but tulips are toxic for cats
huh so what are you uni choices? :biggrin:

assume your parents are well educated and well off?

do you have royal blood in you or something? :tongue:

But tulips are v.pretty, esp pink ones :colondollar:

Cambridge :tongue: (need to meet my offer :cry:)

I'll let you believe that I'm blue-blood :wink:

I'm from a lower working class background
Original post by moment of truth

Also, that I can talk. People are surprised when they find out that I can actually talk. It's just that most of the time, they talk about irrelevant topics and a load of rubbish, so I don't join in :tongue:

Same. We shall ignore the friend of mine who when I've with, I don't shut up. In my defence, neither does he. And he doesn't (generally) talk a load of rubbish.

My age. One of my friends asked me how old I was last year and I told him I was 26. He then replies "oh. I thought you were only 22" :redface: Have had some cheeky git who I was dating at the time, who thought I was older. Yes, he actually sat there and said that.

My taste in music. I've managed to get myself banned from deciding what we listen to when I go away with my dad because "it's too soothing" :lol: He then tells me "as for your taste in music, I really don't know what happened there".
Original post by Serine Soul
But tulips are v.pretty, esp pink ones :colondollar:

Cambridge :tongue: (need to meet my offer :cry:)

I'll let you believe that I'm blue-blood :wink:

Spoiler

I found some for you then :colondollar:

Ah Cambridge is cool, what is your offer?

you and your

I got Asian blood :tongue:
That I was born with blue eyes that lasted for 6 months. I'm Indian with brown eyes, so it's hard to believe.
(edited 7 years ago)
I found some for you then :colondollar:

Ah Cambridge is cool, what is your offer?

you and your

I got Asian blood :tongue:

:blush:
So pretty

2 A*s and an A :tongue:

Cos baby now we got blue blood...
Original post by thefatone
I'm stupid now matter how hard i work

that usually surprises some who never talk or know about me.

The surprise usually comes in the form of a great big laugh

I like how you mixed up the spelling of 'now' and 'no' deliberately :wink: for the bants...
My age, the usual guesses are either 18 or 25 (i'm 21).
That I love metal music. People say I'm too quiet to like metal :giggle:
Awww thank you:awesome:, you have a great sense of humour too! Squirrels are awesome

haha thank you!!:hugs:

omg hahahahahaha they are sooooo funnny! :rofl:
Reply 89
Original post by Mr Smurf
What is something people are usually surprised or shocked to find out about you? For me it's my tattoos. Been told by a girl I liked that I look too innocent to have tattoos. :colonhash:

Why do you think tats are nice?
I get sexual pleasure from crashing cars into walls.
Reply 91
I'm into R&B, half my playlist happens to be slutty af. Which people are surprised about bc i'm asexual and apparently, "the picture of innocence"
I'm a big basketball fan
My dick size for a Chinese

and my voice
Original post by champ_mc99
I like how you mixed up the spelling of 'now' and 'no' deliberately :wink: for the bants...

just a typo xD
That I'm a caring person, and bright. It actually bothers me when ppl say they didn't think I would be ...
What is something people are usually surprised or shocked to find out about you? For me it's my tattoos. Been told by a girl I liked that I look too innocent to have tattoos. :colonhash:

Dyslexia XD

Contrarily I don't have any except a small symbol on a knuckle, and people are sometimes shocked that I don't have like big ones. I however do want a sleeve around my forearm. Where are ur tats??
From my experience on here, people seemed most shocked when they heard my voice and it was a very broad and slangy accent and they all told me they were shocked and expected a delicate and girly voice :laugh: :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
You'll always exist in @Alexion's heart. :console:

:moon:

thx bb <3

Quick Reply

Latest