The Student Room Group

150,000 Polish Nationalists march against Muslim immigration.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by simon_g
nah. it's still simpler than Czech.

Can you speak Polish?
Original post by DorianGrayism
Yeh, the clue is in WW1. There is a reason why it stopped after that because people were getting butchered without gaining any land.

No, you are changing things as you are writing. You only bothered to add in air support once you realized how daft your idea was that people were going to walk to Aleppo.

Even ignoring that issue, giving weapons to hundreds of thousands of untrained morons on the border of Europe is possibly one of the dumbest ideas that anyone has come up with.

They would not be on the border of Europe, they would be on the Syria - Turkey border.

I am actually agreeing with the Czech President, as well as a large variety of different figures in various armed forces around the world.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/27/czech-president-migrants-should-be-fighting-isis-not-invading-europe

Perhaps you want to reward cowardice as maybe you are a coward yourself, I don't know, but I certainly don't want to.
Original post by The_Opinion
They would not be on the border of Europe, they would be on the Syria - Turkey border.

I am actually agreeing with the Czech President, as well as a large variety of different figures in various armed forces around the world.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/27/czech-president-migrants-should-be-fighting-isis-not-invading-europe

Perhaps you want to reward cowardice as maybe you are a coward yourself, I don't know, but I certainly don't want to.

No, the Czech president didn't say that millions of refugees should march to Aleppo using outdated WW1 tactics. Only a moron would suggest that.
No, the Czech president didn't say that millions of refugees should march to Aleppo using outdated WW1 tactics. Only a moron would suggest that.

Nope, you suggested that, not me. What you do is not read properly and make assumptions with what posters actually type. Something that a moron would do.
Nope, you suggested that, not me. What you do is not read properly and make assumptions with what posters actually type. Something that a moron would do.

Yeh. I suggested marching to Aleppo would be stupid. Thanks for telling me what I already know.

lololol

Regarding the above situation, there are millions of these "refugees", they could easily band together and create a large force and simply march to Allepo if they wanted.

You do know what line infantry were right? They did just that, they didn't run, and you know what, with enough numbers you can win.

How do you think armies used to move around? By foot. How do you think they used to attack? They walked towards each other.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Blackstarr
Can you speak Polish?

yes I do; it's my mother tongue.
Original post by simon_g
yes I do; it's my mother tongue.

Ohh right, i can speak some Polish too.
lololol

You do realises that it is possible to march to a place and then when an assault actually begins you no longer march, duh...

This is exactly what I mean when you don't read posts properly and make huge assumptions.

Wasn't it you that tried to claim Polish people bring with them a danger of terrorism? Yes it was, another feebly point that you were trying to make.

If all of the migrants were rounded up and simply charged at Aleppo with air over, they would easily overpower ISIS.
You do realises that it is possible to march to a place and then when an assault actually begins you no longer march, duh...

This is exactly what I mean when you don't read posts properly and make huge assumptions.

Wasn't it you that tried to claim Polish people bring with them a danger of terrorism? Yes it was, another feebly point that you were trying to make.

If all of the migrants were rounded up and simply charged at Aleppo with air over, they would easily overpower ISIS.

Stop changing what you write. You didn't write air cover.

I didn't assume anything. Just copied and pasted your response. You are just arguing against yourself.

lol@ charged at Aleppo. Brilliant tactics ( or lack of). The Chinese will be using this.
(edited 7 years ago)
Stop changing what you write. You didn't write air cover.

I didn't assume anything. Just copied and pasted your response. You are just arguing against yourself.

lol@ charged at Aleppo. Brilliant tactics ( or lack of). The Chinese will be using this.

If you have vastly superior numbers, you don't need to be well trained.

Its more using Russian tactics, after all, with out them the Germans would not have been defeated.
If you have vastly superior numbers, you don't need to be well trained..

Or in this case not trained at all.

Its more using Russian tactics, after all, with out them the Germans would not have been defeated.

Sorry mate, wrong war. That is WW2.

You wanted to use outdated WW1 tactics.

In case you don't remember:

You do know what line infantry were right? They did just that, they didn't run, and you know what, with enough numbers you can win.

You clearly don't understand history, line infantry did fight against rocket and cannon fire. During WW1, they did the same.
(edited 7 years ago)
Or in this case not trained at all.

Sorry mate, wrong war. That is WW2.

You wanted to use outdated WW1 tactics.

In case you don't remember:

My last comment was referring to WW2, you see, another assumption from yourself, I never stated I was referring to WW1 Russian tactics, but you assumed.

I never at any point stated that WW2 tactic should be used, you should read my posts more closely and again, stop making assumptions.
My last comment was referring to WW2, .

I know it was. That is why I wrote you had the wrong war.

I never at any point stated that WW2 tactic should be used, you should read my posts more closely and again, stop making assumptions.

I know. You want to go backwards and use WW1 tactics.

You clearly don't understand history, line infantry did fight against rocket and cannon fire. During WW1, they did the same.
(edited 7 years ago)
I know it was. That is why I wrote you had the wrong war.

I know. That is why I wrote you had the wrong war.

No, you got the wrong war.
No, you got the wrong war.

Err no. You talked about WW2 first. Not me.

Its more using Russian tactics, after all, with out them the Germans would not have been defeated..
Err no. You talked about WW2 first. Not me.

You assumed I was talking about WW1, when I wasn't, I never sad that, it was another one of your assumptions.

Forget WW2, let's go back to WW1!

hahaha
You assumed I was talking about WW1, when I wasn't, I never sad that, it was another one of your assumptions.

No, I didn't. That is why I wrote it was the wrong war.

Hint: A bit obvious you were talking about WW2 because the Russians lost in WW1 to the Germans looooool
No, I didn't. That is why I wrote it was the wrong war.

Hint: A bit obvious you were talking about WW2 because the Russians lost in WW1 to the Germans looooool

Yes, I was talking about WW2, then you said, that I was talking about WW1, which I wasn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending