The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well I blooming hope they don't. I just hope its like average, so not too easy that the grade boundaries will be high asf but not too hard to make lots of people fail and die :colonhash:

Come at me Edexcel :boxing:
(edited 7 years ago)
I really hope not!!!

I did the 2015 past papers the other day and it amounted to a B overall but i don't think i could cope with any harder than that... Especially that bloody question which everyone complained about.
Original post by CopyThat
I really hope not!!!

I did the 2015 past papers the other day and it amounted to a B overall but i don't think i could cope with any harder than that... Especially that bloody question which everyone complained about.

Hannah and her sweets. Hope she got diabetes. :colonhash:
Imagine someone called hannah actually seeing her name on that hannah sweets exam paper.

She must have had a heart attact.
Reply 5
Yes ikr,i got a B on the 2015 paper but in other papers i get A's ....

#****Edexel
Original post by AGBF
Yes ikr,i got a B on the 2015 paper but in other papers i get A's ....

#****Edexel

Swear to God they're gonna put in another Hannah just to take the piss:colonhash:
Reply 7
But honestly guys.Hopes aside,but the likelhood of the exams going harder?
One one hand,i think its gonna be harder because it's last spec
On the other hand,people say its going to be easier/average(By easier i mean not as difficult as 2015) because its the last exam before spec change and the controversy of the 2015 papers..
Reply 8
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Swear to God they're gonna put in another Hannah just to take the piss:colonhash:

Shitty EdXcel !!!
Reply 9
Most people have a grade that they have to get for their courses. Edexcel might jeopardise us
Original post by AGBF
But honestly guys.Hopes aside,but the likelhood of the exams going harder?
One one hand,i think its gonna be harder because it's last spec
On the other hand,people say its going to be easier/average(By easier i mean not as difficult as 2015) because its the last exam before spec change and the controversy of the 2015 papers..

50/50 really. But I personally think they'll tone it a notch down, in terms of q's like hannah, to avoid the ruckus and the huuuuge amounts of resits tbh. But idk, they might just decide to torture us for the sake of it
Reply 11
50/50 really. But I personally think they'll tone it a notch down, in terms of q's like hannah, to avoid the ruckus and the huuuuge amounts of resits tbh. But idk, they might just decide to torture us for the sake of it

Hmm?
They dont like huge numbers of re-sits?
Reply 12
I damm hope they wont.
Hannah and her sweets. Hope she got diabetes. :colonhash:

LOOOL
Hopefully not. I'm kinda excited to get involved with the after exam outrage on Twitter:biggrin:
I don't think they will after last year it was all over twitter / the news & edexcel don't want a bad rep. On the other hand, they might do since we're the last lot doing the A*-U exam. I've heard there's going to be a lot of wordy questions like last year again, only predictions though of course
Reply 16
I hope it's an average paper
Original post by AGBF
Hey just wondering manna.
They made it hard in 2015,compared to 2014/13 etc.So i'm saying...will they make it extremely harder(compared to last year) or will be easier level because of the controversy last year.

I will cry if this year's paper is like the 2015 one which I tried for my mocks and got a C. I think it should be an average paper because too easy means higher grade boundaries while too hard means half of the nation failing. I desperately need to get a B hope Edexcel shows some mercy and does not put another Hannah on the paper. I would be dancing in joy if the paper is similar to the 2011 one but that's highly unlikely.
I hope not.Edexcel hopefully should make it easier man :colondollar:

I need that B lmao,i hope its average like the other chap said.2013 ish perhaps
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tinka99
I will cry if this year's paper is like the 2015 one which I tried for my mocks and got a C. I think it should be an average paper because too easy means higher grade boundaries while too hard means half of the nation failing. I desperately need to get a B hope Edexcel shows some mercy and does not put another Hannah on the paper. I would be dancing in joy if the paper is similar to the 2011 one but that's highly unlikely.

I have the feeling they will. Loool just to take the piss tbh:colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending