The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor uni Alaw accommodation anyone? 😁

Hey, I'm going to Bangor university this September, and I'll be living in Alaw building accommodation. I'm on the third floor, room C315. Anyone else nearby? 😁
Ive applied for Gwynant! not that close but sure who cares! did you look on here before you applied?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RoryJamesMckenna
Ive applied for Gwynant! not that close but sure who cares! did you look on here before you applied?

Hey!! Hahaha, doesn't matter, the more friendly people the better 😊 no, I looked on a couple of the facebook pages, and alaw seemed to be a popular building so I chose there. What about you?
I just applied, i went to look around but i wasn't really sure where to look to see where people where applying? what Facebook pages did you look on?
Reply 4
Original post by RoryJamesMckenna
I just applied, i went to look around but i wasn't really sure where to look to see where people where applying? what Facebook pages did you look on?

Cool 😊 just typed in Bangor university and saw what came up, after adding one or two, any ones that are relevant I get asked to be added by other Bangor Facebook pages. It's really good 😊

Quick Reply

Latest