The Student Room Group

girls, is this creepy?

Scroll to see replies

About a month ago, girl told me she was creeped out by a dude who wished her happy birthday over the phone as she only knew him for one week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't say that too her but I didn't want her to think I dreamed of ****ing her, surely that's more creepy than just dreaming about being with her

Not at all, sexting is quite common for a reason, of course if your affection is completely not shared it will be dismissed as creepy, whereas this is by all accounts, just creepy.
Original post by Biryani007
Saying 'in a non dirty way' makes it worse tbh...it's best not to mention dreaming :rofl:

yeah I was really pissed at that point lol
How do I proceed then :/ ? I said sorry if it was creepy and I didn't mean it to be
How do I proceed then :/ ? I said sorry if it was creepy and I didn't mean it to be

How many messages have you sent her and how many has she sent back?

You don't. Quit being a muppet and ask her, at least she'll respect you for owning up to it.

Don't think because I forgot your eyecolour I don't love you, I dream of you, in a non dirty way and I just want to cuddle you :smile:xx

Yea not creepy at all, especially the last bit :colonhash:
Original post by Impressive
About a month ago, girl told me she was creeped out by a dude who wished her happy birthday over the phone as she only knew him for one week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

?? this is when I don't give a **** about girls and their emotions
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You don't. Quit being a muppet and ask her, at least she'll respect you for owning up to it.

ask her what
Idek I don't find it creepy. It's kinda sweet- if it was from someone you'd wanna hear that from lol
ask her what

Out. Ask her out.
Original post by 0to100
?? this is when I don't give a **** about girls and their emotions

This is just the way of showing how some people can find certain things creepy. Although it's based more on whether the person is sociable or mainly shy.

Women for instance will most likely have higher affection rather than men thus making things a bit more complicated with relation to being able to distinguish between wrong and right intentions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Arima
Yeah.... it's kinda ingenuous after you got the eye colour wrong??? How can you love someone if you forget their eye colour? Must not be very close then.. so yes. It is a tad creepy.

If you just knew what Arima did to Ken :colonhash:
well I didn't want to make her think I dreamed of ****ing her haha, but I do dream about her, like doing stuff, or kissing in the moonlight and just being with her, then I wake up no longer in a euphoric state and feel **** haha

sounds sweet now that you've explained it here but first impression is what a creep' and you haven't explained this to her so...
sorry:redface:
your eyes remind me of the deep blue sea, your face reminds me of a beautiful flower, you're fun to be with and you're sweet.
Edit(I was drunk when I sent this and got her eye colour wrong haha)
she replied, umm I have brown eyes laughing face
I then said
Don't freak out but I love your hair couldn't think of anything though,haha
Don't think because I forgot your eyecolour I don't love you, I dream of you, in a non dirty way and I just want to cuddle you :smile:xx

I was pretty drunk so I know I shouldn't have sent it, is that creepy?

Doesn't sound creepy - it sounds lovely! :smile:
It sounds very creepy.
Original post by Ishea16
sounds sweet now that you've explained it here but first impression is what a creep' and you haven't explained this to her so...
sorry:redface:

I should say this to her then?
I should say this to her then?

you'll have to be careful if you do because you dont want her thinking that youre being too defensive...
I'd be pissed of you got my eye colour wrong
I found it creepy, and I'm a bloke.

Quick Reply