The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Imperion
Politics as well? :tongue:

Refer to my avatar. That's me, right now, IRL.imissuGodSerenaplsgetrevived

You offend rappers all over the world with your crappy lines.

I like politics, but don't study it!!
Original post by ZuluK
Awww that's sweet!!! Lucky you have someone to talk to... I wana go on late night walks and embrace the fresh cold air on my face and in my hair and COAT!!! Please tell me you bought a coat and not just a hoodie! Please!!!

Eyyyy, we got a bad boy on this thread! I like it :colone:

:lol: gooooo studyyyy!!!! I need to as well :frown:

Haha yeh, we're both quite similar so understand each other... Nah, just a hoodie! Best times are when it's chucking it down outside and the rain is pelting down!! It's so nice and calming and helpful!!

I'm a very bad boy :colone:

I'm eating lunch right now, but will be doing more this afternoon.
Seen yours?

It was meant to separate me from lower ranking beings like yourself.

Mine speaks volumes whereas yours speaks little to nothing :u:

Lower rankings. Boy, you put the L in low and Loser :h:
Original post by mobbsy91

Haha yeh, we're both quite similar so understand each other... Nah, just a hoodie! Best times are when it's chucking it down outside and the rain is pelting down!! It's so nice and calming and helpful!!

I'm a very bad boy :colone:

I'm eating lunch right now, but will be doing more this afternoon.

Yeah but you get ill after. Wear a coat! As much as I love the rain and standing out in it and feeling on your face and hair and such :colondollar: don't get ill :colonhash:

I know you're a bad boy :wink: it's why I talk to you :h:

Ooohhhh what you eating? I'm starving! Haven't eaten yet :frown:

Ah~ nice. How you finding it so far, what year are you in? :biggrin:

Original post by ZuluK
Mine speaks volumes whereas yours speaks little to nothing :u:

Lower rankings. Boy, you put the L in low and Loser :h:

A picture's worth a thousand words ;D and lol who can even read what's written get a better quality pic m9

Put the Z in zero. Hey, your username... Z... hue

A picture's worth a thousand words ;D and lol who can even read what's written get a better quality pic m9

Why don't you get a better quality phone? :h:

Put the L in Lard for what you speak is a pile of Lard :u:

And hue? Learn to laugh mate! :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Why don't you get a better quality phone? :h:

Put the L in Lard for what you speak is a pile of Lard :u:

And hue? Learn to laugh mate! :colonhash:

TFW someone tries to shittalk your phone and they own an iphone...

I have health benefits doe :colone:

[video="youtube;if-SITPLJF0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-SITPLJF0[/video]

Hue

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Yeah but you get ill after. Wear a coat! As much as I love the rain and standing out in it and feeling on your face and hair and such :colondollar: don't get ill :colonhash:

I know you're a bad boy :wink: it's why I talk to you :h:

Ooohhhh what you eating? I'm starving! Haven't eaten yet :frown:

Haha, nah it's cool!!! I just don't like coats!!! I won't get ill!!

Wow haha, that sounds a little bit dodgey!! I'll happily continue to be a bad boy. And talk to you xD

Was just cheese and water biscuits. Never have a proper lunch at the parents, just a supper!!

In first year, but really liking it!! I do read around it a bit out of 'syllabus' thougg... Behaviour economics is one of my favourite subjects within it.
Original post by ZuluK
Yooooo.... How it's hanging? How was your night? :h:
it was lit my g wuh bout yours
Haha, nah it's cool!!! I just don't like coats!!! I won't get ill!!

Wow haha, that sounds a little bit dodgey!! I'll happily continue to be a bad boy. And talk to you xD

Was just cheese and water biscuits. Never have a proper lunch at the parents, just a supper!!

You say that.. And you'll get ill and then it'll affect your exams :frown: how did your day go?

Uhuh... I don't need a bad boy :wink: just someone to talk to me at night and tell me to revise :lol:

Damn.. That's it? I hope you had a proper supper.. Did you eat properly? :redface:
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
it was lit my g wuh bout yours

Haha it was same old... Just different night :tongue:

You up at night again?
Original post by ZuluK
You say that.. And you'll get ill and then it'll affect your exams :frown: how did your day go?

Uhuh... I don't need a bad boy :wink: just someone to talk to me at night and tell me to revise :lol:

Damn.. That's it? I hope you had a proper supper.. Did you eat properly? :redface:

Nah... to be honest, my exams are probably already screwed, so not too much hope there!!! Meh, was ok, still feels very empty around the house at the moment :/

Hahaha, sure you do :colone: But yeh, don't revise tonight!

Yeh I did, I had some shepherd's pie, from leftover lamb yesterday!
Nah... to be honest, my exams are probably already screwed, so not too much hope there!!! Meh, was ok, still feels very empty around the house at the moment :/

Hahaha, sure you do :colone: But yeh, don't revise tonight!

Yeh I did, I had some shepherd's pie, from leftover lamb yesterday!

Heyyyy positive thoughts okay. You're Guna be fine :biggrin: I'll help you with anything you need :tongue:

Awww no... Is everthing okay?

Lol I'll keep you company tonight, don't worry :wink:

Was it nice? I love shepherd pie? ❤️
Original post by ZuluK
Heyyyy positive thoughts okay. You're Guna be fine :biggrin: I'll help you with anything you need :tongue:

Awww no... Is everthing okay?

Lol I'll keep you company tonight, don't worry :wink:

Was it nice? I love shepherd pie? ❤️

Hahaha, yeh suuuure :tongue: Ok, do you want to divulge my econ, business, and finance course in the space of a week, and transfer that data over to me... Brilliant, thanks! Let me know when you're ready to transfer the data!!

Well, being at the parents can be difficult enough at times, but wasn't expecting to wake up yesterday to one of my cats dead outside the kitchen window... very sudden, and have had her since I was about 6, so most of my life that I can remember, she's been around... my other cat is incredibly lost without her around, and I just keep expecting her to come into my room, jump onto me...

Haha, it's cool!! You should definitely revise!!!! REVISE :angry:

Yeh, it was actually!!! Yeh, I definitely prefer shepherd's pie to cottage pie!!
Hahaha, yeh suuuure :tongue: Ok, do you want to divulge my econ, business, and finance course in the space of a week, and transfer that data over to me... Brilliant, thanks! Let me know when you're ready to transfer the data!!

Well, being at the parents can be difficult enough at times, but wasn't expecting to wake up yesterday to one of my cats dead outside the kitchen window... very sudden, and have had her since I was about 6, so most of my life that I can remember, she's been around... my other cat is incredibly lost without her around, and I just keep expecting her to come into my room, jump onto me...

Haha, it's cool!! You should definitely revise!!!! REVISE :angry:

Yeh, it was actually!!! Yeh, I definitely prefer shepherd's pie to cottage pie!!

Ummmmmmm.... I'll help with the easy one :tongue:
I'm ready... Tell me how to transfer :wink:

Lol urrrrrrrr you should revise :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ew no... I don't like cottage pie... Shepherds pie for the win :tongue:

Oh ****!!!! I'm sorrrrryyyyy... Are you okay? How did it happen? Omg. I'm so sorry. :frown: **** Mobbsy. :frown:
I can't sleep because I live in Leicester and Leicester won't let me sleep!
Original post by carrotstar

Leicester won? :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
Leicester won? :lol:

Exactly! I'd go out and celebrate but I'm more of a rugby person and I have a uni exam in 2 days so can't really afford it :/
Original post by ZuluK
Ummmmmmm.... I'll help with the easy one :tongue:
I'm ready... Tell me how to transfer :wink:

Lol urrrrrrrr you should revise :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ew no... I don't like cottage pie... Shepherds pie for the win :tongue:

Oh ****!!!! I'm sorrrrryyyyy... Are you okay? How did it happen? Omg. I'm so sorry. :frown: **** Mobbsy. :frown:

Yeh, erm, none are easy I don't think!! Maybe do the econ, as that'll help!! Erm, maybe a USB cable would work? Or how's your internet - transfer through TSR!?

I should, but can't really be ****ed tonight tbh!! Back to uni tomorrow, so will hopefully get decent amount done on train, and more in the afternoon then!!

Haha, definitely shepherd's pie ftw!

Yeh I am!! Just really does suck... like, more important to me than most 'friends' at uni tbh!! Not really sure, she was ok, outside wandering around at about 9.50am, by 10.10am she was on her side just outside the window, gone. Tongue sticking out, eyes white :/ I think it was something really sudden though, so hopefully didn't suffer! I guess the good thing was that could see her, and hold her afterwards, whereas if she'd wandered off, we might still not know right now...

Haha, fair enough xD
Exactly! I'd go out and celebrate but I'm more of a rugby person and I have a uni exam in 2 days so can't really afford it :/

Oh damn.!!! Exam in 2 days? Which one? I hate that when we have to go out, we have to spend money :colonhash:
Yeh, erm, none are easy I don't think!! Maybe do the econ, as that'll help!! Erm, maybe a USB cable would work? Or how's your internet - transfer through TSR!?

I should, but can't really be ****ed tonight tbh!! Back to uni tomorrow, so will hopefully get decent amount done on train, and more in the afternoon then!!

Haha, definitely shepherd's pie ftw!

Yeh I am!! Just really does suck... like, more important to me than most 'friends' at uni tbh!! Not really sure, she was ok, outside wandering around at about 9.50am, by 10.10am she was on her side just outside the window, gone. Tongue sticking out, eyes white :/ I think it was something really sudden though, so hopefully didn't suffer! I guess the good thing was that could see her, and hold her afterwards, whereas if she'd wandered off, we might still not know right now...

Haha, fair enough xD

I'll help you with Econ, if you help me with anatomy... :biggrin:

Oh ****, Mobbsy... I'm really really sorry to hear that. Is there anything you want me to do? From online that is? :redface: I'm mega sorry!

How long were you home for? The weekend? Wow that's flown.... Try to get some revision in though. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest