The Student Room Group

Criminal Law Moot

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leah2009
Yeah thats true, i just realised, so im stuck again haha

If you have the Smith & Hogan textbook have a look at what it says about horseplay and see if that helps you in any way. I think it's page 730, or something like that!

I'm sure you'll find something! You will have a breakthrough moment haha, try not to over think it! That's what I was doing and was getting so frustrated!
Reply 21
Original post by laurajadexo
If you have the Smith & Hogan textbook have a look at what it says about horseplay and see if that helps you in any way. I think it's page 730, or something like that!

I'm sure you'll find something! You will have a breakthrough moment haha, try not to over think it! That's what I was doing and was getting so frustrated!

Hahahh, okayy thank youu!!
I'm doing a criminal moot. I'm the junior respondent.
I'm struggling with my submissions.

The ground of appeal I'm appointed to is:
The decision in R v Barnes 2005 is restricted to cases concerning injury sustained during regulated sporting matches.

Any help is appreciated!! :smile:

Surely your submission is going to be that whatever fact set you've been given is disanalogous to the facts and/or reasoning in Barnes?
Reply 23

Has anyone been able to find the full cases of R v Jones 1987 and R v Aitken 1992, I cant seem to find them anywhere???
Has anyone been able to find the full cases of R v Jones 1987 and R v Aitken 1992, I cant seem to find them anywhere???

They're both on Westlaw
Reply 25
Original post by infairverona
They're both on Westlaw

I can't find them
(edited 7 years ago)
I can't find them

How do you usually find cases?
Reply 27
Original post by infairverona
How do you usually find cases?

Found them!
Hey guys!

I the same moot problem this year and I would be grateful if you guys could help me out.

I have no idea where to start. So any help would be much appreciated.

Thank youuuuuuuu :smile:

Quick Reply