The Student Room Group

Do you think girls who wear leggings are slutty?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Reply 41
Original post by Rhythmical
Lmao do they? :biggrin:

You don't do it?
No and mmmm leggings especially wet look leggings
Original post by Josb
You don't do it?

Nope! Maybe my bisexuality scares them off. :biggrin:
Reply 44
Nope! Maybe my bisexuality scares them off. :biggrin:

Every girl is bisexual on TSR.
Original post by Josb
Every girl is bisexual on TSR.

Are they? :tongue:
Reply 46
Are they? :tongue:

That's what they say.
Original post by harinimnida
More like chavvy

Shots
Original post by Josb
That's what they say.

Most of it is fantasy, we all get them. :biggrin: I doubt the highly religious girls are bi. But then again they are roaming the wrong forums! xD
Original post by ADyingAtheist
And I mean just leggings no skirt or dress.

girls that squat and wear leggings .... :coma: :drool: :tong:

girls that dont squat yet wear leggings = :puke:
No but guys who can't pull their pants up are slutty :colone:
Reply 51
God no, they can wear what they want at the end of the day but to associate leggings with slutty? Stupid comparison
No, it just means they like being comfortable. That or they dance (or do some other form of sport, but leggings seem to be The Thing to wear amongst dancers especially).
Seriously leggings are great though with the only downfall being if you wear them too much jeans start to feel uncomfortable by comparison and you just end up wearing them all the time :colondollar:

By what logic would they be '''slutty''' anyway? Has OP time-travelled from the 1800s and been severely scandalised that you can make out girls' ankles through them?
You know what,

i can see how someone could think it's "slutty". If you're curvy and your butt is plump and you wear leggings that are high waisted with a short top... Totally looks sexy.
Reply 54
Original post by xobeauty
You know what,

i can see how someone could think it's "slutty". If you're curvy and your butt is plump and you wear leggings that are high waisted with a short top... Totally looks sexy.

Yes sexy is a far more suitable term
Original post by ADyingAtheist
And I mean just leggings no skirt or dress.

That would be 100% of the girls below the age of 30 then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by lightwoXd

By what logic would they be '''slutty''' anyway? Has OP time-travelled from the 1800s and been severely scandalised that you can make out girls' ankles through them?

Well, showing your buttcrack to the world is not exactly prude. I'm not complaining though.
Reply 57
Leggings are super comfy - I tend to wear a baggy jumper/sweater over mine - I'm pretty sure that doesn't look slutty!
Reply 58
Trashy i think. Cover your backside.
Original post by Josb
That's what they say.

Haha what have I started here?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending