The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
I'll help you with Econ, if you help me with anatomy... :biggrin:

Oh ****, Mobbsy... I'm really really sorry to hear that. Is there anything you want me to do? From online that is? :redface: I'm mega sorry!

How long were you home for? The weekend? Wow that's flown.... Try to get some revision in though. :tongue:

Don't think I can cope with anatomy tbh xD

Thanks, and nah, not really much to be done... When I'm back at uni, should hopefully be a bit better as not expecting her to be just around the corner...

Yeh, just the weekend - came back on Friday, and was going to go back later this week, but decided to go back tomorrow! Try gonna do lots of revision and practice questions tomorrow!!! :biggrin:
Original post by mobbsy91
Don't think I can cope with anatomy tbh xD

Thanks, and nah, not really much to be done... When I'm back at uni, should hopefully be a bit better as not expecting her to be just around the corner...

Yeh, just the weekend - came back on Friday, and was going to go back later this week, but decided to go back tomorrow! Try gonna do lots of revision and practice questions tomorrow!!! :biggrin:

Hey, if I can do Econ you can do anatomy :wink:

Yeah maybe being at uni will take your mind of things and hopefully you can do some revision.

Any plans to do some tonight? :redface: or not?
Original post by ZuluK
Hey, if I can do Econ you can do anatomy :wink:

Yeah maybe being at uni will take your mind of things and hopefully you can do some revision.

Any plans to do some tonight? :redface: or not?

Mmm, but can you do the Econ...? :tongue:

Yeh, hope so!!

Nah not really!!! Probably on here for a while, and watching Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Mmm, but can you do the Econ...? :tongue:

Yeh, hope so!!

Nah not really!!! Probably on here for a while, and watching Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I can try :wink: and fail but tryin is the most important part :tongue:

Hopefully :biggrin:

Omg, how can you watch cooking shows? Like doesn't it make you hungry? :lol:
Original post by ZuluK
I can try :wink: and fail but tryin is the most important part :tongue:

Hopefully :biggrin:

Omg, how can you watch cooking shows? Like doesn't it make you hungry? :lol:

Yeh, trying is fine when it's not your exam that counts... Otherwise, I'll happily sit all your exams for you :colone: I'll try, but you'll fail!

Yup!

Nah not really, and I really enjoy watching him be an absolute prick to people, but I feel like he's earned the right to be like that, and he's actually quite nice in the Kitchen Nightmares... Might move on to American Masterchef as apparently he's brilliant on that! You should watch it!!!
Yeh, trying is fine when it's not your exam that counts... Otherwise, I'll happily sit all your exams for you :colone: I'll try, but you'll fail!

Yup!

Nah not really, and I really enjoy watching him be an absolute prick to people, but I feel like he's earned the right to be like that, and he's actually quite nice in the Kitchen Nightmares... Might move on to American Masterchef as apparently he's brilliant on that! You should watch it!!!

Please sit all my exams for me... Please... Do you think you could pass off as a 5'2" south Asian girl who is 21 but looks 12??? :tongue:

Looool I just feel bad for all the people he's horrible too :lol:
What do you watch it on??
Original post by ZuluK
Please sit all my exams for me... Please... Do you think you could pass off as a 5'2" south Asian girl who is 21 but looks 12??? :tongue:

Looool I just feel bad for all the people he's horrible too :lol:
What do you watch it on??

Mmm, well, I'm a 6'2" (very) white British 18 year old who looks 21.

(Don't really look 21, but thought I'd add it in for effect!!)

Haha, you shouldn't feel bad, because mostly, they're overly arrogant pricks who need to be shown their position in the kitchen! And I'll PM that to ya :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Mmm, well, I'm a 6'2" (very) white British 18 year old who looks 21.

(Don't really look 21, but thought I'd add it in for effect!!)

Haha, you shouldn't feel bad, because mostly, they're overly arrogant pricks who need to be shown their position in the kitchen! And I'll PM that to ya :tongue:

Omg that totally works. You could definitely pass off as me :biggrin: so my uni on Friday, exam is at 2.15!!! I owe you one :wink:

Wait? 6'2 hot damn boy!!!!! That's ****ing tall! You're a whole foot taller than me! An entire foot!!! One foot! 12 inches! Omg! I love tall guys :colondollar:

Haha might check it out tonight then... If I can be bothered to put my laptop on :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Omg that totally works. You could definitely pass off as me :biggrin: so my uni on Friday, exam is at 2.15!!! I owe you one :wink:

Wait? 6'2 hot damn boy!!!!! That's ****ing tall! You're a whole foot taller than me! An entire foot!!! One foot! 12 inches! Omg! I love tall guys :colondollar:

Haha might check it out tonight then... If I can be bothered to put my laptop on :biggrin:

Ahhh ffs!!! This bloody anonymous thing!!! :angry: I'll be there absolutely!!!

Hahaha, yeh I suppose that is a decent height :wink: Is there anything about me you don't love??? :u:

Fair enough, you still on your phone?? *sigh* :tongue:
Ahhh ffs!!! This bloody anonymous thing!!! :angry: I'll be there absolutely!!!

Hahaha, yeh I suppose that is a decent height :wink: Is there anything about me you don't love??? :u:

Fair enough, you still on your phone?? *sigh* :tongue:

Haha I knew it was you! :tongue:

Awww thank you!!! How could I ever repay you?

Decent height? Lol.... It's a very decent height :colone: yes... A lot of things :tongue:

Lol yes I'm still on my phone. Got a problem mister :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha I knew it was you! :tongue:

Awww thank you!!! How could I ever repay you?

Decent height? Lol.... It's a very decent height :colone: yes... A lot of things :tongue:

Lol yes I'm still on my phone. Got a problem mister :colonhash:

It's stilllll soooooo ****ing annoying!!

Haha, erm, sit my exams for me?? Next Monday 9.15, Tuesday 9.15, Thursday 2.15... They're not short exams either :tongue:

:redface: What don't you love about me???

Nah, no problem at all... Ahh well, except for the slow typing :tongue:
It's stilllll soooooo ****ing annoying!!

Haha, erm, sit my exams for me?? Next Monday 9.15, Tuesday 9.15, Thursday 2.15... They're not short exams either :tongue:

:redface: What don't you love about me???

Nah, no problem at all... Ahh well, except for the slow typing :tongue:

Looool!!! Calm your anger :wink:

Eerrrrrrr you sit one for me and I sit 3 for you? What do I get in return? :colone:

Too long a list :tongue: I'll tell you another day :wink:

I'm not a slow typer! You're just too fast :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Looool!!! Calm your anger :wink:

Eerrrrrrr you sit one for me and I sit 3 for you? What do I get in return? :colone:

Too long a list :tongue: I'll tell you another day :wink:

I'm not a slow typer! You're just too fast :colonhash:

NO!!!!! Haha, fine!! Gonna speak to the CT about it tomorrow, and then hopefully will be sorted!!

Erm, my undying gratitude. To be fair, I am going through a difficult time at the moment, and I don't think my performance will be as good! If only I could get EC for it!!

Nah mate, you is too slow :biggrin:
NO!!!!! Haha, fine!! Gonna speak to the CT about it tomorrow, and then hopefully will be sorted!!

Erm, my undying gratitude. To be fair, I am going through a difficult time at the moment, and I don't think my performance will be as good! If only I could get EC for it!!

Nah mate, you is too slow :biggrin:

Lol yes speak to them? Did the deleting history and cookies not work then?

Gratitude? What am I going to do with gratitude? How about you give me 2" of your height? :tongue:

Awww could you tell the uni about it? See if they understand?

Nah fam, don't be hating on my typing skills... I am bare fast you get me blud
Original post by ZuluK
Lol yes speak to them? Did the deleting history and cookies not work then?

Gratitude? What am I going to do with gratitude? How about you give me 2" of your height? :tongue:

Awww could you tell the uni about it? See if they understand?

Nah fam, don't be hating on my typing skills... I am bare fast you get me blud

Nope, pretty sure it's server side, linked to checking whether you've done it before in the thread, so hopefully getting them to delete them will work - just gotta find which are the ones I posted...!!!

Mmm, 1" maybe! But not 2!!! Gratitude is more than enough!!

Haha, nah, there's definitely no way... I'll be fine!

You is not bare fast fam...
Nope, pretty sure it's server side, linked to checking whether you've done it before in the thread, so hopefully getting them to delete them will work - just gotta find which are the ones I posted...!!!

Mmm, 1" maybe! But not 2!!! Gratitude is more than enough!!

Haha, nah, there's definitely no way... I'll be fine!

You is not bare fast fam...

ahhhh okay. thatll take a while then :tongue: is it worth it for just this thread

why not 2 inches? gratitude? what can I do with gratitude?

yeah yeah that's what everyone says... ill be fine but theyre not :redface:

I is bare fast I'm called flash
Original post by ZuluK
ahhhh okay. thatll take a while then :tongue: is it worth it for just this thread

why not 2 inches? gratitude? what can I do with gratitude?

yeah yeah that's what everyone says... ill be fine but theyre not :redface:

I is bare fast I'm called flash

Yes haha! Because especially when on mobile, it's really annoying having to detick the box!!

Because 6' is just short... 6'1" is alright! :tongue: Gratitude, well... you can do lots of things with it, like cook with it!

Haha, I will be, don't worry :tongue:

You were fast in that shower... (that's gonna seem slightly wrong to everyone else...)
Yes haha! Because especially when on mobile, it's really annoying having to detick the box!!

Because 6' is just short... 6'1" is alright! :tongue: Gratitude, well... you can do lots of things with it, like cook with it!

Haha, I will be, don't worry :tongue:

You were fast in that shower... (that's gonna seem slightly wrong to everyone else...)

just slightly wrong? slightly? youre giving me a bad rep here you know. :lol:

youre saying 6foot is short to someone who is 5'2 so ummmmm shush and be happy and give me 2 inches

you make me worry... :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
just slightly wrong? slightly? youre giving me a bad rep here you know. :lol:

youre saying 6foot is short to someone who is 5'2 so ummmmm shush and be happy and give me 2 inches

you make me worry... :colonhash:

Well, pretty damn wrong... I feel like I should clarify for everyone. The only reason I know that she was fast in that shower is because I was sitting on the bed waiting for her to get out!

Hahaha, I know :colone: Seriously though, NO!! You're not having my height!! I'd feel way too small!

Why do I make you worry?!??
Well, pretty damn wrong... I feel like I should clarify for everyone. The only reason I know that she was fast in that shower is because I was sitting on the bed waiting for her to get out!

Hahaha, I know :colone: Seriously though, NO!! You're not having my height!! I'd feel way too small!

Why do I make you worry?!??

yeah like that doesn't make it any worse :colonhash: yeah creep everyone out... they don't need to know about our private lives :colondollar:

but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:colondollar: you just do

Quick Reply

Latest