The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
yeah like that doesn't make it any worse :colonhash: yeah creep everyone out... they don't need to know about our private lives :colondollar:

but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:colondollar: you just do

Hahahaha xD

but but but but but but but but but but but but, ok, on a serious note, this is about to sound really rude of me, but it's not! If someone were to suddenly gain an extra few inches, how would their body react? Would their lower body be able to support themselves properly? I guess depends where you add on the inches?

Awww, how come!! I wanna know now!!
Original post by mobbsy91
Hahahaha xD

but but but but but but but but but but but but, ok, on a serious note, this is about to sound really rude of me, but it's not! If someone were to suddenly gain an extra few inches, how would their body react? Would their lower body be able to support themselves properly? I guess depends where you add on the inches?

Awww, how come!! I wanna know now!!

that was very rude of you!!! how dare you say such a thing to me! me of all people! what did I ever do to you?
I want 2 inches in height, preferable my legs so they look longer and yes they will be able to support me :u: don't worry about anything else.... just give me your height ill sort it out :tongue:

lol nope you don't get to know :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
that was very rude of you!!! how dare you say such a thing to me! me of all people! what did I ever do to you?
I want 2 inches in height, preferable my legs so they look longer and yes they will be able to support me :u: don't worry about anything else.... just give me your height ill sort it out :tongue:

lol nope you don't get to know :tongue:

It was actually a genuine biological question :frown: But fair enough, I guess if it's added to the legs that'd be pretty decent xD How am I giving you my height? Also, I'm incredibly white (skin tone), and so it might look a bit like mix & match xD

That's mean... you can't just not say now!!!
I cant sleeeeepim bored....i want chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just waiting for my damn nails to dry
Original post by GothicShield
I cant sleeeeepim bored....i want chocolate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chocolate sounds good :biggrin:
Original post by Serine Soul
I'm just waiting for my damn nails to dry

That sounds pretty boring tbh... watching TV or something??
It was actually a genuine biological question :frown: But fair enough, I guess if it's added to the legs that'd be pretty decent xD How am I giving you my height? Also, I'm incredibly white (skin tone), and so it might look a bit like mix & match xD

That's mean... you can't just not say now!!!

lol really? was it really a serious question? we'll figure it out don't worry.... just sign on the dotted line on the doc I'm going to send you then its all done.

are you being racist now? whats wrong with mix and match? and theres a thing called suntan :u:

yes I can and I have :tongue:
Chocolate sounds good :biggrin:

Helpme im going crazyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
lol really? was it really a serious question? we'll figure it out don't worry.... just sign on the dotted line on the doc I'm going to send you then its all done.

are you being racist now? whats wrong with mix and match? and theres a thing called suntan :u:

yes I can and I have :tongue:

Yes oh my god... I was legit being serious about asking!!! Haha, the line which also says you'll be paying me £50,000,000?

Oh my god haha!! I'm just saying I've got incredibly pale skin!! :angry:

You'll be hearing from my lawyer about this shortly. :tongue:

Spoiler

Helpme im going crazyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmmm, what's your favourite TV show?? Got exams coming up??
:yawn:
Original post by Kvothe the arcane

Heyo!!! Tired much :redface:

How you doing though??? Don't need to reply to your VM now :tongue:
Original post by Kvothe the arcane

Ahhhh FFS god damn anon!! (It was me!)
Yes oh my god... I was legit being serious about asking!!! Haha, the line which also says you'll be paying me £50,000,000?

Oh my god haha!! I'm just saying I've got incredibly pale skin!! :angry:

You'll be hearing from my lawyer about this shortly. :tongue:

Spoiler

no the line that says "whatever you earn in the next 40 years will belong to me" :colone:

why do you have to tell me that? you are a closet racist aren't you... I knew it... I just knew it...

oh the lawyers that you don't know what they do? :u:

haha don't worry... ill probably just about reply in that time anyway :colonhash:
Mmmm, what's your favourite TV show?? Got exams coming up??

im gona pass away soon.........she told me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah just scrolling down my twitter feed and texting some friends

This is what Taylor Swift looked like at the Met Gala today

taylor-swift-met-gala-2016-red-carpet2.jpg
Original post by ZuluK
no the line that says "whatever you earn in the next 40 years will belong to me" :colone:

why do you have to tell me that? you are a closet racist aren't you... I knew it... I just knew it...

oh the lawyers that you don't know what they do? :u:

haha don't worry... ill probably just about reply in that time anyway :colonhash:

Suuuure! xD

Oh my god... just thought you should know what you're getting yourself into!!

I know exactly what they do :tongue:

Yeh, you're typing speed ain't great :tongue:
im gona pass away soon.........she told me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh!??!?!?!
Original post by Serine Soul
Nah just scrolling down my twitter feed and texting some friends

This is what Taylor Swift looked like at the Met Gala today

taylor-swift-met-gala-2016-red-carpet2.jpg

Fair enough, sounds good!
why don't you stop stalking and come join us huh? :wink:
Suuuure! xD

Oh my god... just thought you should know what you're getting yourself into!!

I know exactly what they do :tongue:

Yeh, you're typing speed ain't great :tongue:

yes suuurrreeeeeeee

yeah that youre racist. anything else you want to add... any hatred you want to incite :angry:

do you? enlighten me :tongue:

no, I just like to take my time and make sure youre waiting for me, not the other way around :u:

Quick Reply

Latest